Chapter 25

You weren't bad at it. Your first time was perfect, and it was with Loki. You couldn't be more happy. The whole weekend was perfect, like a dream come true. You talked and cuddled, drank wine and ate good food. Went for walks, read books and just hang out. Plus a lot of bedroom activity. So when you came back to school on Sunday evening you were filled with energy, but at the same time drained from all the activity, yet you wanted more.

"So how was your weekend?", your friend asks. "It was great", you say and smile. "What happened?", she asks. "Oh, a little bit of this, a little bit of that", you say and blush. "Did you?", you friend asks with big eyes. "A lady never tells", you say and laugh. "Oh my god! This is huge", your friend smiles. "You can say that again", you say and smirk. "Tell me about it", your friend begs. "Well...", you hesitate, but figure you can give her some juicy details without revealing too much. "He... He's a very romantic guy... Mysterious, but romantic... Gentle, yet rough", you say with a dreamy voice. Images of a shirtless Loki and his... uhmmm... appear inside your head. "It was nice", you say and smile. "I'm happy for you", your friend says. "So does this mean you've chosen him over that guy in Slytherin?". "No, not really", you say. "I mean... I don't know". "You got quite a game going for you, girl", your friend smirks. "I guess I do", you say and smirk too.

Monday goes by, and no Loki. It's like he's not at school the first day of the week, and you totally forgot to ask about that. You suddenly rememeber the map you got, but since you're not alone at the moment, you can't use it. Suddenly there's a knock at your bedroom door. "A letter for Y/N", another student says. "Thank you!", you say while being handed the letter. "Who is it from?", your friends ask. "I don't know", you say and open it while you turn your back at them. You didn't want them to see what's written. You open the letter and recognize the handwriting imidiately; Loki's. "My love, thank you for a wonderful weekend. Sorry I couldn't meet you at school today. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's class, to see my star student. Good night! A kiss for your lips. Love, Loki. PS! This letter will dissolve into black glitter when you're done reading it". Seconds later the letter turns into black glitter in your hands, dripping down onto the floor.

"Who was it from", a friend asks when you turn around, your hands covered in glitter. "It... It was an assignment", you say. "An assignment? Turning into black glitter?", your friend doesn't believe you. "It just said that I could learn to dissolve letters too, this was just a demonstration". Your friend raises her eyebrow. "Well, I better go and wash my hands", you say and leave the room. If there's one thing you're really bad at, it's lying, and your friends are on to you now.