Chapter 12

A couple of days go by and finally it's Friday and the weekend. You and Loki have tried to keep a low profile, just meeting at random hidden places to exchange a few words and kisses. You can't believe that he likes you, the way you like him. He told you that the reason why he acted so cold and was so harsh with you when he confronted you about what he had seen inside your head, was because he needed to be cold and harsh with himself. He had noticed you since day one, and especially after the first class he had taught. So he decided to tune into your mind, and when he saw images of you and him doing the dirty deed, he almost kinda lost it. He was surpised that a young woman like you had paid any attention to him at all, but since you're only ten years appart, and you don't concider the age different a problem, and even if it was, it still wouldn't stop you from dreaming about him. You wanted a man, you need a man.

"So, are you staying here this weekend too?", a friend of yours asks. "No, actually, I got plans", you say. "Oh really?", your friend seems surprised. "Yes, some relatives of mine has returned to a city not far from here, so I'm gonna stay with them. I haven't seen them in a long time", you smile. "Oh, that's nice. I'm glad you got plans, I've been feeling bad about leaving you here every weekend", your friend looks at you. "Oh, don't think about it. I don't mind being alone", you say reassuring. "I kinda got that", your friend smiles. "Oh, well, see you on Sunday evening then", and then she leaves. You start packing a small bag with few necessities. You actually are going somewhere. Loki had already found a small cottage, perfect for the two of you to stay in. You know it's early to stay together, but patience has never been your thing. The sooner you can be together and get to know each other, the sooner you'll find out if you want to be together, or if it's just a sexual attraction that will pass in time. Either way, you want to find out who he is, both on a mental and physical level.