Chapter 45

You pass Snape in the hall. If looks could kill... You change between being sad and angry. You cry till it feels like you've drained every drop of fluid inside you, or you curse the day Snape was born till your out of breath. You yearn for Loki so much, you're incapable of anything. You can't focus, you can't eat, you can't sleep. You're four moths pregnant, but it almost doesn't show, since you hardly eat. Your friend keeps looking after you, telling you to get your act together, that you must think about the baby. That you and Loki will be together again. And you know she's right, but you simply can't handle it.

You love Loki, and you know he loves you, and you know that you'll be together again someday. After school. When you've told your friends and family about what have happened the last year at school. They will be shocked, they will be angry. Maybe they will hate Loki. But then they will love him. If not, you'll run away with him and leave everything behind, only to be with him.

You're sitting in the Great Hall. It's lunch time and you try to force some food down your throat. It's not happening. You're not feeling well at all. Worse than any other day. Your relationship with Loki has gone from forbidden passion to being strickly platonic. You haven't dared to look at each other for too long, Loki's stopped sending you thoughs, and no accidental touching when you pass each other. It's more than you could stand. You're so drained of energy, you feel like dying anytime. Your heart's so broken, you're spirit so shattered, you got no will to go on. Though it's only for a few more months.

You get up. "I don't feel so well", you say to your friends. "I think I'm gonna go lay down for a while". You start walking towards the door. Loki's watching you. Suddenly you collapse. In a puddle of blood.

Some girls scream while your friends and the teacher staff rush towards you. There's no doubt what just happened. You just had a spontaneous miscarriage.