Chapter 29

It's weekend again, and you're on your way to the cottage. Loki's probably already there, and you're right; smoke is coming from the chimney. You smile. You've kept a low profile since your friend found out about the two of you, so it would be nice to have him all to yourself again.

He opens the door to greet you with a big smile on his face. His smile is so bedazzling you feel like fainting. "Hi!", he says. "Hi", you manage to say, still knocked out by his smile. You look into each others eyes, and before you know it you're in a hot embrace, heading for the couch. You fall down onto it. Loki's opening your jacket and you kick of your shoes. You make out for a long, long time. When you stop it's like you've had your life's work-out, both heaving for your breaths. "You drive me crazy", Loki says and smiles. You look at him. "Crazy with lust, life and love... Being with you is the best thing in the world". He takes your hand. "I feel the same way about you", you smile. "When I'm with you it's like everything around me disappear, and it's just us. Souls, hearts and minds blending together like a perfect mixture. The perfect potion". "Yes", Loki says, caressing your cheek. "It's exactly what it is", he says. "That's why... That's why I think I love you". You smile even more and your eyes twinkle. "Aww, Loki", you say. "I love you too". Loki smiles his bedazzling smile again and you embrace each other. He kisses you gently, resting his lips against yours. You turn your head slowly from side to side, stroking your lips across his. He smiles. "I got you something", he says and gets up, walking over to his coat. He pulls out a small box from the coat's inner pocket. "Here", he says and hands you the box wrapped in a shiny black paper with a red, glittery 3D heart stuck on top of it. "Thank you", you say and smile. He sits down beside you and you unwrap it carefully. Inside the box there's a beautiful pair of earrings. They are small and heart-shaped with a black stone in the middle. "Loki, they are beautiful, thank you!", you look at him. "You like them?", he asks. "I love them", you say while putting them on. "But not as much as I love you". He smiles and pushes you down on the couch. "That's good, I don't want to be jealous of a pair of earrings", he smirks. You chuckle. And then you start to make out again.