Chapter 23

The days get dark really fast, and it's already glooming when you walk towards the gottage. The cottage looks rather dark and abandoned when you approach it. Hasn't Loki arrived yet? You knock on the door, but no answer. You try the handle, and find the door unlocked. You open it slowly. Inside it's pitch dark. "Loki?", you ask. "Loki?". Suddenly about a hundred candlelights are lit and you see Loki standing in the doorway to his bedroom, shirtless, holding a single red rose. You drop your bag to the floor and take off your jacket and shoes. Loki doesn't speak, but you can tell by the way he looks at you what he wants; you.

He walks over to you, staring into your eyes. Your heart is beating so hard and so fast, you're afraid it will explode. He stops infront of you with a smile on his face. He lifts your chin up with one hand and leans down to kiss you. His lips are like velvet. Soft and sensual. "There's a gift for you in your bedroom", he says. You smile. "Go and open it if you'd like", he kisses you one more time. You pass him and kinda rush towards the bedroom, excited to see what the gift is. On the bed lies a box beautifully wrapped in black and silver wrapping paper topped with a black ribbon. You open it carefully and gasp when you see what's inside. It's a beautiful, burgundy teddy in see-through lace. You swallow hard. Then you undress in a matter of seconds, put on the teddy, and decide to wear nothing underneath. You and Loki were finally taking the relationship to the next level and you felt both anxious and oh, so ready at the same time. You check your hair and make-up in the mirror and then you reveal yourself wearing your new gift.