Chapter 35

You open your eyes and look up at the ceiling, which is not the same as the one in your room. Then you realise where you are and your heart skips a beat. "Oh no!", you shout and look to your side. Loki's sleeping beside you. "Loki! Loki, wake up! Wake up!", you rock him gently to wake him. "What? Oh no!!", he looks at you, his eyes wide open, mixed with shock and fear. "We fell asleep! I'm not supposed to be here!", you say and jump out of bed, grabbing your cape. You look at the time, first class is about to start in ten minutes. "My train!", Loki starts to get dressed. "I know I'll miss my class, but I'll be damned to see you miss your train. What do you need, I'll help you", you say and look at Loki. "I'm already packed, all I need is my coat and hat", he says while getting dressed. You turn and grab them from the clothing rack, handing him them. "Thank you", he says as he puts them on. "Help yourself to some of my clothes, your cloak is most daring", he says and smirks. "I will", you say and smile. "Are you sure you got everything you need?". "Yes, everything's under control, except my heart. Beating hard because of this hasty morning, but also because of you", Loki pulls you towards him. He looks into your eyes and leans in to kiss you. "Be seeing you", he says and smiles. "Write me", you say. "Everyday", he says and gives you one more kiss. You hide behind the door as he opens it to leave, but before he rushes off he stops and gives you a though; "I love you". "I love you too", you think and watch him dash off.

"Overslept did we?", Professor Snape asks Loki as he comes rushing down the hall. "Yes, can you believe it?!", Loki says. "Give my greetings to you mother", Severus says. "I will!", Loki says as he hurries on. Severus looks at the door that leads to Loki's bedchamber. He can swear that he heard noices coming from Professor Laufeyson's room past midnight, and several thumping sounds. He walks quietly towards Loki's room, and since he's alone, he decides to open the door to have a looksee...

Wearing one of Loki's shirts, sitting on his bed studying the Map of Mischief, you can see Professor Snape heading straight for Loki's room. "Shit!", you say and look around to find a place to hide. Any place is too obvious, so under the bed's just as good as any other place.

You hold your breath as the door opens and Snape steps in. "How dare he sneak into Loki's room?", you think to yourself. "He's a cunning bastard, I don't know what Loki sees in him".

Severus looks around the room. Loki's bed is unmade, but other than that, everything is in order. But then his eyes stop, fixed on something you suddenly remember that you forgot to put on; your cloak.