Chapter 1

In a coffee shop, there is a girl in her mid 20s who works as a waitress. Her parents passed away as she ended up being an orphan.

"Excuse me! Order!"

"Oh! Coming right over!" She waved and replied.

She hurriedly rushed over to the table, greeted by a smile from a young man.

"May I take your order?" She replied the smile.

"I would like to have a cup of cappucino and a piece of red velvet ice cream cake." He stared at her, admiring her features.

"Is that all, sir?"

"No..." He whispered. She looked up to him.

"May I have your number?" He stared at her lovingly.

She raised her eyebrows, surprised of his sudden question, but kindly rejected with a usual excuse of hers.

"I'm sorry, my phone is currently in service, I'm not able to give it to you." She smiled apologetically.

"At least let me know your name?" He continued his lovingly stare despite being rejected.

"Yoona. My name is Yoona." She smiled warmly.

"Yoona." He smiled. "Such a lovely name, just like you. Nice to meet you, my name is Donghae."

Yoona blushed lightly. "Thankyou, Donghae. Your order will be here right away." She bowed slightly and left the scene, not wanting it to turn awkward.

However, in the far away corner of the coffee shop seated a poker-faced young man, staring at Yoona intensely with no emotion. He wants her so badly. He is in love with her.

It was another few hours before he finally stood up and decided to leave the coffee shop.

-

Yoona was walking home late at night. She just left the coffee shop a while ago.

One thing that she didn't know was, a car was following her along the roadside.

The poker-faced young man in the car was still staring at her intensely, like in the coffee shop. But soon his gaze soften as he realized Yoona was shivering in the freezing night. Her steps were wobbly and she was hugging herself.

Is she sick?

"Bring her to me. Remember to be gentle. I don't want her hurt." He ordered.

"Yes, sir."

Yoona was still trying her best to walk straight, but suddenly about to fall. Fortunately, someone caught her.

She looked up at him and smiled weakly. Soon, she fainted in his arms.

He was surprised. As he put his palm on her forehead, he found out she was having fever. Carrying her bridal style, he put her on the back passenger seat in the car. Then he went back to his seat in front.

"Sir, she is having fever."

The poker-faced young man beside Yoona looked at her while furrowing his eyebrows. He embraced her warmly as he saw her shivering again.

"Call Chanyeol over, she needs to be treated immediately."

"Yes, sir."

Looking at her fragile figure, his gaze once again soften.