Chapter 10

It had been 3 months since Yoona started staying with Sehun.

Before the day she went back to her home, someone actually thought no one stays there and wanted to rent it. So her neighbour talked to her about it. She considered it and after few days she finally decided to rent to them. She could collect some extra money which is rental fees every month, so why not ,right?

The routine was the same, in fact, they looked like a married couple. They would argue at least once in 3 days, but Sehun always gives in. Luhan told Yoona that Sehun was actually acting different than before. He never gives in to anyone except for Yoona.

Although Sehun may be stubborn and sounds aggressive, Yoona had to admit that she felt secured and protected. He protected her at all cost. Despite he sounds aggressive but he never hurted her in any way.

The problem is, if Sehun recovered from his disease, will he still treat her as before?

-

Yoona was serving customers in the coffeeshop. Instead of quiting the job, she decided to take it as part-time.

"Yoona."

She looked up and saw someone familiar but the name just couldn't pop out.

It seemed that he saw Yoona having a hard time recalling. "Donghae."

Something clicked in Yoona's mind and she finally knew who he is.

"I'm so sorry, I have bad memory." She scratched her head, feeling embarrassed.

"It's fine if you sit down with me and have a cup of coffee." He smiled.

"You see, I'm in the middle of working..." She trailed off apologetically.

"I could wait until you're done."

Yoona sighed secretly. There's no way out today.

-

Finally, her working period ended, which meant she needs to meet Donghae. She looked around the whole coffeeshop of customers so if Donghae wasn't looking, she could escape. But instead Yoona met his gazes. A cup of coffee wouldn't be bad, right?

So, she ended up sitting in front of him. They chatted and laughed about some random things.

"I came here almost everyday in the afternoon and you weren't here, I thought you quitted your job, so you actually work the night shift."

"Yes, I only work part-time now."

"I see. Yoona."

"Hmm?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Before Yoona could give her answer, someone grabbed her arm and pulled her away.

"S-Sehun?!"