Chapter 3

Early evening, Yoona just woke up and felt hungry. Before she left the room, she saw an extra pillow and a blanket beside her, but just shrugged and left.

"Are you hungry?" A voice behind her trailed.

Yoona jumped in shock and turned around. "Oh it's you, Luhan."

He chuckled. "I'm sorry if I scared you. Well, I'll just tell the maids to cook something for you."

"It's fine, I will cook."

Luhan kept refusing but Yoona insisted, so he had no choice but to tell Sehun about it.

"Yeobuseyo?"

"Yoona felt hungry so I told her the maids will cook. But she insisted on cooking so now--"

"I'm coming back right now." Sehun cut in and hung up the call.

He immediately left the meeting and came back to his mansion. 15 minutes later, the front door slammed open.

"Where is she?" Sehun asked Luhan.

"In the kitchen."

As Sehun entered the dining area, Yoona walked out from the kitchen.

"Oh! You're back. Take a seat. I cooked dinner for you."

"Why did you cook?! You shouldn't cook! You're sick!" Sehun exclaimed.

"I'm fine now. I recovered. Think of it as a payback to you, for letting Doctor Park treat me." Yoona smiled warmly.

Seeing Yoona's smile, Sehun felt his heartbeat thumped rapidly. He tried to hide his blushing face and took a seat.

Sehun and Yoona started having their dinner.

"Luhan, why don't you take a seat and eat with us?" Yoona asked innocently.

"No." Sehun kept his poker face.

"Why not?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"The food you cook is all mine." He said calmly.

"It's fine, Yoona. I'll have my dinner later." Luhan assured.

"Okay." She said quietly.

It was a brief of silence before Yoona decided to break it.

"Thank you for taking care of me. I will leave after I finish my dinner."

Sehun immediately looked up from his food.

"No! You're not leaving!" He exclaimed and slammed his hands on the table.

Yoona was confused. "Why?"

"You're not leaving! You will stay with me forever!"

"I do feel grateful to you, but I have my rights to leave. I have my own home, my own job, I can't stay here forever."

"Sell that house of yours, quit that job of yours, then stay here with me forever!"

"What? Why are you like this, Sehun? How am I going to earn money?"

"You don't have to! I will give you money! I will take care of you! I will raise you!"

Yoona had no idea what was happening. Did he recognized me as someone else? I should ask Luhan about it later. She thought as she caught Luhan looking at her apologetically.

After having dinner, Yoona was sitting on the bed she previously slept. She sighed and looked outside the window.

"Yoona."

She turned around, greeted by a smiling Luhan and returned him a small smile.

"I know you wanted to ask, so go ahead."

"What's with Sehun?"

Luhan let out a sigh.

"I had no idea as well, but I guess it is because of his disease."

"What disease?"

"Paranoid personality disorder."