Chapter 13

"Baekhyun, I think our friend here is traumatized, could you help take a look?"

They were in front of the bedroom. Baekhyun is a psychologist. He raised his eyebrows and looked at Luhan curiously.

"Well...Sehun said his girlfriend." Luhan scratched his head awkwardly. "She's a good friend, I treat her as a little sister of mine. Please help." Luhan pleaded.

Baekhyun nodded. "Ah...I understand. Don't worry, I'll take a look first."

They quietly opened the door and stepped in. Yoona was sitting near the window admiring the scenery. She felt footsteps closer and she turned around.

"D-Don't come here! Go!" She ran to the corner and sat again.

"Yoona, Baekhyun here is here to help you."

"N-no...don't come near me..." Suddenly she held a blade near her wrist.

Baekhyun and Luhan were shocked. At the same time, Sehun appeared behind them.

"So how is--what..." Sehun widened his eyes in horror.

"One step closer...and I'll cut..." Yoona mumbled.

"Okay, we'll leave. Please do not do anything silly, Yoona."

Luhan closed the door behind him and they went to the living room.

"How was she traumatized?" Baekhyun couldn't help but ask. Yoona doesn't even let anyone get close to her.

"She was almost raped..." Sehun muttered, feeling extremely guilty.

"What does she do now? Could she eat? Does she sleep?"

"She hadn't been eating anything until now and she cries to sleep at night..." He muttered again.

"Had anyone meet her besides you two?"

"When we're in work, the maids take care of her. They told us Yoona only sat there and continued looking outside the window after she saw them putting food on the table."

"I see the problem. Yoona is afraid of men."

"A-afraid of men?" Sehun stammered.

"She was almost raped by a man. She must have suffered a lot. So, the incident and the way she suffered keeps replaying in her mind when she saw a man approaching her."

"So what can we do now, Baekhyun?"

"Since I'm a man, I shouldn't approach her and worsen the situation, which means Xiumin-hyung can't help too. I will bring a colleague of mine here in 2 hours. She will take a look and I'll be right outside the door observing as well."

"Thank you so much, Baekhyun."

"It's fine. That's what friends are for." Baekhyun showed his rectangular smile.

-

"Sehun, Luhan, meet Taeyeon noona. She works in the same place with me."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon-sshi." They greeted politely.

"Annyeonghaseyo, just call me noona will do. I've heard about Yoona from Baekhyun. Where is she now?"

"In the bedroom. We'll bring you there."

-

"Yoona..." Taeyeon called softly.

She turned around to see a young lady.

"W-who are you?" Despite she stuttered, she remained seated near the window.

"My name is Taeyeon." She smiled warmly.

"What are you doing here?"

"I felt bored at home, so I wanted to look for someone to talk to."

"But we have nothing to talk about." Yoona stared at her.

"We could introduce ourselves first." Taeyeon suggested cheerfully.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Taeyeon, 27 years old. My hobby is singing and I dance too."

"My name is Yoona, 26 years old. My hobby is dancing. I sketch and plant when I have free time too."

"Nice to meet you, Yoona. Let's be friends!" Taeyeon extended her hand in front of her.

Yoona stared at Taeyeon examining her. She seemed like a good person.

Eventually, she took her hand. "Nice to meet you, unnie." Yoona had a small smile.

"It's working." Baekhyun whispered to the 2 person next to him by the door.

I hope the wound in your heart could be healed...because I'm trying to cure my disease too...