Chapter 14

Yoona stayed in Taeyeon's apartment temporarily. Taeyeon felt the need to let her calm her heart first before letting her returning to Sehun's mansion.

Taeyeon stays with her brother, but she told him about Yoona's situation and her brother agreed to move to their parents house first. When the right time comes, her brother will help Yoona to step out from her fear as well.

-

"Yoona!" Taeyeon called.

"Yes, unnie?"

"Let's dance. I have a practice room here in my house."

"Really? But I never dance for ages already, unnie."

"You'll be great, Yoona. Believe in yourself."

-

They danced for an hour and decided to sit down and rest.

"Your dancing was cool, Yoona-yah! I told you you'll be fine. You are even better than me!" Taeyeon smiled.

"Thanks unnie." Yoona blushed. "I heard you singing before in the house, your voice is very nice too. I like it."

"Awww, thanks Yoona-yah."

Suddenly, someone in his early 20s appeared in the room, causing Taeyeon and Yoona to jump a little since they didn't hear any footsteps. Taeyeon suddenly felt a tug, she glanced behind and found Yoona holding onto the hem of her shirt.

"Oh gosh I'm sorry, noona. I just came here to take my stuff, I already secretly came in from the backdoor, I didn't know you and Yoona-noona are here."

"U-unnie...who is he? How does he know my name?" Yoona whispered not so softly to Taeyeon and her brother heard it.

"He is my dongsaeng, Yoona-yah."

Taeyeon's brother grabbed the opportunity to approach Yoona.

"Nice to meet you, Yoona-noona. I am Taeyeon-noona's younger brother. You can just call me dongsaeng, like how noona called me."

Yoona stared at his face, he was smiling brightly and sincerely. She hesitantly took his hand and shook it.

A smile crept onto Taeyeon's face upon watching the scene. This will be the first step.

"N-nice to meet you."

"So I'll see you again, noona and Yoona-noona! Annyeong!" He gathered his stuff and bid goodbye.

-

"Where does your dongsaeng stay?" Yoona questioned curiously.

"He is staying with our parents temporarily for now."

"Temporarily? But why?"

"Well, the truth is, Yoona, he actually stays with me."

"So the room beside my room was actually his room?"

"Yes."

"He moved out of here becuse of me...am I right?"

Taeyeon kept quiet, she doesn't want Yoona to feel burden.

"I'm sorry unnie..."

"Don't apologize, Yoona-yah. You didn't want it as well. You'll be fine."