Chapter 20

Early in the morning, Sehun was looking pale. Yoona was extremely worried of him.

"I'll go to the comfort room, Yoongie."

She stared at him as he walked away. Will he be fine?

Soon, 15 minutes had passed and Sehun still hasn't come back from the washroom.

Suddenly, a waitress passed Yoona the phone. "Someone wants to talk to you."

She hesitantly took the phone and muttered a 'hello'.

"Yoongie, I need your help. Could you come over to the beach please?"

Despite she didn't know why was he at thebeach, hearing Sehun having trouble, she immediately rushed there after returning the phone to the waitress and thanked her politely.

As Yoona scanned the whole beach for a sign of Sehun, she saw a pile of red roses from afar. Curiousity hit her. She approached the pile of red roses and saw it was shaped as a heart. Surprisingly, it had her name in it.

"Yoongie." A voice called.

She turned to her right, greeted by her boyfriend in a tuxedo holding a bouquet of red roses. She stared at him in awe as Sehun continued.

"You're beautiful, talented, kind-hearted. You are a perfect girlfriend, basically every men's ideal woman. You deserve a much better man than me. But maybe because of fate, fate wanted us to meet each other. Unlucky for you, you're stuck with me. I clinged onto you and annoyed you, even wronged into taking you as my girlfriend. I know I'm a bad boyfriend before, probably the worst. I was rude, aggressive, inconsiderate, and not to mention extremely possessive. The worst part is, I almost raped you. I had to admit that I told Luhan to check on you everytime, not to take care of you, but to think that you will betray me. I've done probably 100 bad things but not even 3 things that makes you happy. Despite I've treated you so badly, you were willing to come back to my side again. I knew my wrong. I really realized them this time. I've always think I have no problem. But this time, I hurted my love one. I hurted someone I love and treasure so much. Eventually I went to Xiumin-hyung for treatment and therapies. I'm still receiving them right now, and I will continue receiving them until I completely recover from it. What I wanted to say is, Yoongie, thank you for staying by my side, thank you for taking care of me, thank you for not telling anyone about my disease just to explain about your situation. I understand if reject me, I understand if you still need time to fully accept me, I am willing to wait for you. I just want to tell you how much I love you, and show you the actual way I love you. I will try to be a perfect boyfriend and husband, at least a good one. I promise to take care of you and protect you at all cost for my whole life, if you let me to. Im Yoona, will you marry me?"

Sehun lowered onto one knee and opened a box, revealing a shiny ring. He looked at her with full of emotions and hope.

Yoona literally teared up, tears of happiness. "Yes, Sehun. It's a big yes!"

He wasn't moving. He was shocked by her answer.

Seconds later, "Ohmygosh Yoongie! Yes! You said yes!" He carried her up and spun her around.

After he carefully put her down onto the ground, he went to every stranger around them and shrieked "She said Yes!" "She is my soon-to-be wife now!" "I'm fucking marrying her!"

Yoona could only laugh at Sehun's silliness and pulled him back by her side.

"THANK YOU YOONGIE!" He hugged her tightly and gave her an adoring forehead kiss.