Chapter 2

Yoona woke up early in the morning. She felt scared when she realized she was in an unfamiliar environment. Nevertheless, she felt weak too.

Seconds later, the door creaked open. Someone walked to her.

"Good morning."

Yoona observed him. He doesn't look like a kidnapper. Which kidnapper on earth wears a tuxedo?

"Don't worry, we are not kidnappers. We saw you on the streets yesterday. You seemed weak and soon fainted."

She recalled the night before and realized he was the person that held onto her when she fell.

"Thank you for helping me..." She trailed off.

"Luhan. You can just call me Luhan." He smiled.

"Thank you for helping me, Luhan." She bowed and smiled.

"It's nothing, Yoona. Besides, it's my boss's order."

"H-how did you know my n-name?"

"My boss told me."

"Your b-boss?"

"Is she awake?"

Yoona and Luhan turned to the voice. The poker-faced young man appeared at the door.

"Yes, sir. She just woke up." Luhan greeted.

"Bring Chanyeol over."

After Luhan left, he walked to Yoona and sat beside her on the bed. Yoona was alert and she moved backwards. The person in front of her was unknown and yet he was so close.

However, he wasn't affected. He just lifted his hand and put his palm on her forehead, examining her temperature.

Yoona, at the same time, stared at his features. Despite he has a poker face, he is actually very good looking.

"Who are you?" She can't help but to ask.

"Your boyfriend, Sehun, who else do you think I am?" He looked at her intensely.

"W-what? But I don't have a boyf--"

Before Yoona could finish, the door creaked open again. Luhan walked in along with a tall young man and a nurse.

"Don't worry, Sehun. I will give her a check up now and update you."

"Thanks, Chanyeol."

With that, Sehun and Luhan left the room.

Soon, Chanyeol approached Sehun in the living room.

"She has no fever anymore, but just let her rest for the day. It looked like she hasn't been resting properly. She took her medicine, now sleeping."

"Thanks, Chanyeol."

"No problem, Sehun. Call me if you need anything." He smiled and left to the guest room.

"Luhan." Sehun called. He appeared in the living room.

"Help me take my blanket and pillow. I will place it beside Yoona."

"You're going to sleep with her? Are you sure? Wouldn't she feel scared?"

Sehun looked at Luhan and shook his head. "She is mine anyways."

She is his? Didn't they just met?  Luhan knew something was odd. Was it because of his disease?