The End

"Hyung *sniff* Sehunnie had *sniff* grown up so *sniff* well." Tao was crying a waterfall.

"For God's sake, Tao, stop crying, it's a wedding ceremony, not a funeral." Kris exclaimed.

Yes, Sehun and Yoona are getting married. After Sehun's confession, he couldn't wait any longer to officially marry Yoona.

- Flashback -

On the day Sehun confessed.

"Yoongie, when is going to be our wedding ceremony?" He asked excitedly.

"I don't know, maybe next year?"

Sehun's excited face instantly dropped.

"No! That's too long! Let's get married tomorrow!"

Yoona almost choked on her saliva.

"W-what? No! That's too fast! We have so much to plan!"

"What do we have to plan?" He whined.

"We have to plan everything. The venue, the theme, the gowns and suits, and others."

Something clicked in Sehun's mind. "You're right! Our wedding needs to be perfect! Then what are we waiting for? Let's start planning now!"

"Now? Don't you want to rest? You were so pale a while ago!"

Sehun scratched his head awkwardly. "I was anxious and nervous about confessing."

Yoona raised her eyebrows and stifled a laugh.

"Yah! Don't laugh at me! Let's just go start planning it right now!"

"Awww let me enjoy the holiday here first!"

"We can do it at the same time! Come on!"

- End of flashback -

Don't look at the usual clumsy and whiny Sehun. While planning the wedding, he was extremely serious. He wanted a perfect wedding for Yoona.

Sehun and Yoona seemed to have similar interest. They were fast to agree everything.

Hence, from the wedding venue to the wedding theme to the invited people and finally their attires, it only took them 1 month.

Sehun once found out Yoona has a sketching of her dream wedding gown on her sketch book. She said it was fine to wear other gowns because it costs a lot of money to pay for a custom made gown. However, Sehun insisted on making her dream gown because he doesn't want Yoona to have any regrets.

So there they are, him, standing in front of the altar waiting for his beautiful bride, and her, waiting outside the church to walk down the altar to her soon-to-be-husband.

As the wedding bell rang, the door opened slowly, revealing a beautiful lady in her wedding gown. Everyone stared at her in awe, especially Sehun. Althought he saw Yoona wore it before, he thinks that the feeling is different. The feeling when his girl wearing a wedding gown walking towards him, it was really different.

He stared at her adoringly and smiled brightly. It was his happiest day.

Both of them gave their vow and it was time for them to kiss.

Sehun placed his palm onto Yoona's cheek and stared at her. "Are you okay with it?"

"Of course I am, my husband. I can't wait for it." She smiled warmly and giggled.

My husband

I can't wait for it

Upon hearing the words, Sehun was about to cry. Seems that Yoona had fully accepted him. He was so happy.

As Sehun slowly leaned in, they felt the whole world stopped. Their lips touched and started to move in sync. Yoona closed her eyes and placed her arms around Sehun's nape while Sehun wrapped his arms around her waist. They pulled each other closer as they deepened the kiss. Rounds of applauses echoed through the whole church.

They pulled away and stared at each other with full of love.

"Picture time children!" Suho suddenly screamed.

"Yah yah! I'm going to be in the front! I don't care!"

"Shut up, Yoda. Your ears might block everyone behind you."

"Towers at the back y'all!"

"Hun, is there going to be baozi later?"

"How about Gucci?"

"You should stand in front, Jongdae-yah!"

"Ahhh waeeeEEEEE"

"What is happening here?"

"You guys better shut up before I necklock all of you."

Yoona and Sehun looked at the 10 boys trying to get into position.

You all only know how to ruin a romantic moment.

They glanced at each other and laughed.

When it's time to have the flower tossing section, all the unmarried ladies stood behind Yoona. After she tossed it, as Sehun and her expected, someone caught it.

"Taeyeon-unnie." Yoona smirked.

"W-what? It's not accurate anyway." She blushed deeply.

"Next newly-wed couple will be Baekhyun and Taeyeon-unnie!" Yoona cheered loudly grabbing everyone's attention.

"Yah! Im Yoona!" Taeyeon shrieked in horror and started chasing her around.

It sure is a memorable wedding.

"Alright there be careful and stop running. Come here my baby girl." When Yoona ran pass him, Sehun grabbed her and gently pulled her over to him.

"What is it, Sehunnie?" She giggled cutely and asked him.

"Can't I look at my yeobo?"

"I might melt, you know."

"Whatever. You're officially my wife now and only I can stare at you. So no more shorts and mini skirts, no more singlets and exposing clothes. You are only allowed to wear it when we're at home alone."

"Yeah yeah you possessive boyfriend." Yoona stifled a laugh.

Sehun gave Yoona's lip a quick peck. "Love you too." And they laughed.