Special Chapter (M)

After they came back from their wedding, Sehun was about to enter the bathroom to take a bath.

"Sehunnie." Yoona called out while struggling to get out from her wedding gown. "Help me please." She pouted.

"Aigo." He pinched her cheeks and smiled at her adoringly before pulling down the zipper of her gown, revealing her flawless milky white skin. He held her hands when she pulled down the gown to her feet and stepped out of it.

Yoona grinned brightly before leaning in giving him a peck on the lips. Sehun held onto her tiny bare waist as Yoona placed her hands on his firm chest.

They stared at each other for a moment before Yoona muttered something which surprised Sehun.

"Make me yours, Sehunnie."

"A-a-are you s-sure?" He stuttered badly. Despite he wants her, but hurting or scaring Yoona is the least he wants to do. He could wait for her longer anyway.

"We are married now. So officially make me yours?" She said through his ears with a seducing tone.

Their lips brushed across each other's and Sehun made a move. He leaned in and pursed his lips onto hers gently. Of course, Yoona returned the hot kiss. Sehun nibbled her lower lip asking for entrance and she gladly opened it. He tasted her mouth and savored every corner of them.

After breaking the kiss, Sehun carried Yoona up bridal style. She was currently in her bra and panties only since she took off her wedding gown. After gently placing her on the bed, he undressed himself with only his boxers left and hovered on top of her.

His kisses lowered to her jawline. When he planted wet kisses to her neck, Sehun could feel Yoona's breathing become heavy.

"Moan babe, don't keep it in."

"Ah~ Sehun~" She finally moaned when he grinded his clothed member on her clothed entrance.

Turning themselves around, Yoona was on top him. Sehun held her to lean closer.

"I want to hear more of that, babe. It turns me on so much."

Withput wasting time, he unhooked her bra and took it off. Her big breast was bouncing in front of Sehun as Yoona shifted to a more comfortable position on top of him. They stared at each other while Yoona bit her lip upon the intense stare Sehun was giving her. He turned them around and once again, he was on top of her.

"Yah why are you turning me on so much?" He whined like a little boy.

"Am I?" She pouted cutely.

Sehun looked at her in disbelief. He can't help but to pinch her cheeks lightly.

"Cutie pie, I'm gonna make you mine. Remember to moan loudly." Sehun winked at her.

He lifted his hand and cupped her breast while the other hand traced behind her back and groped her round ass. Yoona gasped at the sudden touching. Soon as Sehun brought the other breast to his mouth and started sucking her nipples, Yoona started moaning.

After he stopped, he brought his face to her breast and buried into them playfully. Instead of moaning, she giggled at the ticklish feeling. Sehun chuckled at her cute reaction.

Sehun groped her breast whilst his other hand trailed his touch down to Yoona's womanhood. Massaging her entrance, soft moans escaped her lips. He slid his fingers into her panties and slid a finger into her entrance. Yoona flinched at the sudden pain but nonetheless started moaning as Sehun pumped them.

He felt Yoona's warm and wet walls against his finger. As he slid more fingers, her moans got louder.

"Uh~ Sehunnie~"

Sehun took off his boxers and pulled down Yoona's panties. She stared in horror.

"What?" Sehun looked at her innocently.

"S-Sehunnnie...your nose...is h-huge..." Yoona muttered. "I'm scared..."

"Don't worry, cutie pie. My friend here is gentle to you but at the same time he fucks well too."

Yoona blushed crimson red. Sehun carressed her cheeks.

"I'll be gentle okay? Just do whatever makes you feel better."

"Can I kiss you then?" She pouted.

Without replying, Sehun leaned in for a kiss. He placed himself in front of Yoona to enter her.

She shrieked in pain when Sehun's huge member entered her womanhood. Yoona held onto his shoulder and Sehun kissed her passionately for her to forget about the pain. As he thrusted, Yoona was still whimpering. Sehun tried to find her g-spot and he knew the pain already subsided when moans came out from her lips.

"P-palli~ juseyo~" She pleaded.

"Ugh~ you're s-so tight~ Yoongie~"

"Sehunnie~ AH~"

Suddenly Sehun lifted Yoona up and placed her on his lap. He embraced Yoona as he slammed their bodies together when they met at each thrust. She rested on his shoulder as he cupped her breast and massaged them.

"I'm cumming...Sehunnie..." She mumbled.

"Uh...me too..."

After they reached their climax, Sehun exited his member out of Yoona. He rested his back against the bed's headboard while Yoona was still on his lap with legs wrapped around his waist.

Even when he was tired, he couldn't get enough of her. He kissed her neck gently and soft but tired moans came out of her lips.

Sehun embraced her warmly with his arms wrapped around her tiny waist.

"Yoongie..."

She could only reply with a hum.

"I want 12."

With that, she immediately widened her eyes and stared at him in horror and disbelief. "W-what?!"

"I want 12 babies." He pouted.

"Yah are you crazy? I'm not a pig!" She whined.

"10."

"2."

"9."

"2."

"8." Sehun pleaded.

Yoona sighed and looked at him. "We'll see."

"As you wish."

"Can we sleep now?" She whined cutely into Sehun's chest.

Sehun chuckled heartedly. He placed Yoona on her side of the bed and laid down. Embracing her warmly, he kissed her forehead.

"I love you."

"Hmmm...I love you too..." She mumbled.