Chapter 9

Yoona was having a bad day. She couldn't come up with the idea of why is she feeling down, but she just felt it. She just felt she has no motivation to do anything.

Sitting at the balcony sketching was definitely what Yoona always wanted to do, but does the least. Because of her tight working time, she barely had personal time.

Speaking of work, Yoona had been on leave for 3 days already. 3 days, all Yoona did was sketching. She had no appetite to eat and she couldn't fall asleep.

Sehun and Luhan had no idea what to do. Hell, even Yoona herself doesn't know what to do.

This day, she was found sitting in the corner hugging her knees. Seeing Yoona sad, Sehun felt his heart broke into pieces. He felt his fists clenching, causing his knuckles to turn white.

"Can you tell me what even happened?!" He exclaimed.

-silence-

"Why are you acting like this?!"

-silence-

Sehun massaged his temples, breathed in and out for a couple of times. As he cool down, he bent down to the same level as Yoona. He lifted her chin up with his finger and stared at her.

"What do you have in mind?" It was the gentlest voice Yoona had ever heard from Sehun.

"It is blank..." She muttered staring at him but soon looked down.

He was thinking hard, there must be a reason. The ballroom incident was already long ago, days after she wasn't affected, so there's no point feeling sad over it now.

"Do you want to go home?" Sehun muttered softly.

With that, Yoona looked up.

Sehun knew instantly the reason behind her sadness.

But I can't let you go.

He doesn't want to let go, but he had no choice. He never wanted Yoona to feel sad. Although he is stubborn and sensitive, he would do anything for Yoona to be happy when he was on his right mind. So he stood up and extended his hand.

"Let's go."

She took his hand hesitantly and they left to Yoona's home.

-

Stepping into her own house, she smiled brightly.

Her house is not big, but not small for her too. Since she is living alone, it is more than enough for her. There is a backyard at her house where sometimes she would plant flowers.

After walking into every room, she ran to the backyard. Thankfully, the flowers were still bright and healthy as ever although she was not home to water them.

Sehun saw the look on her face when she came home and knew he guessed right.

She was having homesick.

His conscious part of mind told him to just let Yoona stay, but the other part of his mind and his heart told him otherwise.

Her house does feel comfy and cozy, so Sehun ended up having an idea.

"I'll stay here with you." He suddenly blurted out.

"What?" Confusion plastered on her pretty face.

"Since you love your house so much, I'll live here with you."

Yoona was speechless. First, Sehun wanted her to stay in his mansion. Now he thinks that she felt homesick, he offered to stay here with her. It seemed indirectly telling her I'm staying with you no matter where we are.

"It's fine, I'll follow you back to the mansion. Just let me get some of my stuff." Then Yoona left to her room.

Sehun felt his heart cheering, not like he would admit it.

-

Back at the mansion, Yoona settled down her stuff in the bedroom.

"Sehun, I'll quit my job by the end of the month."

He raised his eyebrows and looked at her.

"I want to learn baking." She continued.

"Okay. I'll call someone to teach you."

"No you don't have to. I want to learn it on my own."

Sehun stared at her with his anger boiling. He offered to let someone teach her but she doesn't even appreciates it.

Yoona seemed to notice his change, so she took out her aegyo. "Please?" She pouted.

Who could possibly say no to those puppy eyes and pouty cute face?

So Sehun eventually agreed, again