Chapter 11

Sehun dragged her harshly to the car. He held onto her wrist and it was painful.

"S-Sehun!"

But he just continued walking.

"It's p-painful!"

He just pushed her into the car and sped off. He drove extremely fast and it was too fast for even racers to handle.

"Slow down!" Yoona shrieked while holding onto her seatbelt.

Unfortunately, Sehun only sped faster. Usually they arrive in 15 minutes, but thanks to Sehun, they arrived in 3 minutes.

Sehun slammed open the door and barged into the mansion, with Yoona trailing behind.

They both entered the bedroom and Sehun locked it as soon as Yoona entered.

"Are you dating?!" He was extremely angry.

"No I'm not."

"Then why did you talk to him?!"

"He is just a friend, Sehun!"

"I know you two have something going on." His knuckles turned white from clenching too hard.

"Sehun! You can't just assume! He is just a friend!"

"You can't talk to him because you are my girlfriend!" Sehun started stomping closer to Yoona. She stepped back and started feeling afraid.

"I'm not your girlfriend, Sehun! You don't own me and I don't belong to you!" She exclaimed bravely.

Sehun went closer and closer to Yoona, causing her to step back more. As she stepped back, the bed was the only thing behind her back. So she had no choice but to get on the bed. She needed to get away from Sehun but he grabbed her right before she could step back more.

"I don't own you?!"

"Yes. You don't own me and I'm not yours!"

"You are mine! Remember! You are mine forever! I own you and I will make sure you know that because I will mark you as mine right now!"

With that, Sehun pinned Yoona onto the bed and hovered over her. Yoona was extremely scared of the aggressive man on top of her.

"S-Sehun..." She tried to scream but eventually turned into muttering.

Sehun crash his lips onto Yoona's and kissed her forcefully. He pinched her on the waist and she gasped, causing her to open her mouth and Sehun succeed entering his tongue.

After satisfied on tasting her mouth, his forceful kisses lowered to her jaw and neck. Yoona was still trying to push him away or at least yell for help.

Sehun lifted his hand and covered Yoona's mouth, preventing her from trying to scream anymore. He jerked up his head and his gazes landed on the tape on the nearby bookshelf and rope by the window.

Before Yoona could scream again, Sehun tried to tape her mouth. She felt like crying. She trusted Sehun so much.

After some struggles, he still succeeded in taping her mouth and tying her wrists together behind her body.

Sehun continued pinning her onto the bed and sucking on her skin. His hands started hovering around her body, touching her back, her sides, and her curved ass.

Anger was still visible through his eyes. He stared coldly at Yoona as his hands landed on the hem of her shirt. Despite Yoona shook her head vigorously, Sehun still stripped off her shirt. Until her bra was in front of him, he kissed her neck down to her breast. Sehun slipped his hand under her bra and touched her breast without removing her bra. Yoona flinched from the touch but she was already too weak from struggling. She was about to give up.

Massaging and grabbing her breast, his sucking traced down to her bare stomach. Sehun jerked up his head once again. Yoona closed her eyes and wasn't struggling anymore.

Feeling lust and hunger, he removed Yoona's pants. Only her bra and panties were left on her body. Yoona flinched again when she felt him taking off her pants.

Her milky white skin, perfect collarbone, big breast, tiny waist, curved round ass, and slender long legs. Viewing Yoona's perfect body in front of him, Sehun felt his member erecting.

Once again, he hovered on top of her body. Sucking and licking her collarbone, he massaged her still clothed breast. His hands trailed down to her panties. Then, he spreaded her legs widely, touching and massaging her clothed entrance. Yoona could only flinch and shiver in every touch. No one was able to save her.

I've trusted you so much, Sehun. How could you do this to me?

With the thought, tears that had been welling in her eyes finally fell. Yoona started crying silently. Feeling secured and protected by Sehun in the previous time, she had never thought one day Sehun will rape her.

When Sehun was about to remove her panties while still touching and massaging her entrance, suddenly sniffles echoed through his ears, sending shivers down to his spine. He looked up and saw Yoona closing her eyes while crying. As if on cue, he immediately stepped away from her, feeling conscious all of a sudden. He saw the look on Yoona's face. She suffered a lot. I can't believe I did this.

Holding onto his head, he groaned loudly. He saw how Yoona was afraid of him when he stepped closer to her. Sehun immediately removed the tape on her mouth and untied the rope. Feeling scared, Yoona hugged her knees and sat in the far corner of the bed.

Sehun felt like killing himself. I hurted her. I'm not human. I'm a beast.

He slammed open the door and barged out of the room. Luhan heard the chaos and went into the bedroom.

"What hap--" His word eventually left hanging when he saw Yoona's situation and her stripped clothes on the floor.

Luhan instantly approached Yoona, but she flinched when she saw someone near her. She was traumatized.

"Y-Yoona..." Luhan trailed off.