Chapter 17

"Are you ready?" Sehun wrapped an arm around Yoona's waist.

She nodded and smiled brightly.

"Luhan is coming too right?" She looked at Sehun.

"Yeah, but he'll arrive sooner, he had to settle things in the company."

"You are supposed to be the one there because you're the boss." She giggled.

"What can I do? I need to accompany my cutie to meet my friends." He pinched her nose and looked at her adoringly.

"What can I do? My ugly boyfriend is so looking forward to introduce me to his friends." She stifled a laugh when she saw the change on Sehun's face when she mentioned 'ugly'.

"Ugly your butt, Yoongie. I'm so handsome even the earth couldn't handle."

"And I couldn't handle your amazingly high self-confidence."

Their daily bickering slowly continued as Yoona came back to Sehun's side. Despite sometimes he turns speechless, but he was thankful that Yoona was able to forgive him and come back to him.

Luhan was happy when he saw the lovebirds together again. Sehun was recovering from his disease and Yoona was stepping out from her fear. Everything is perfect.

This day, they had a gathering. Sehun hadn't met his other friends for a while as he was busy with work. After Yoona came back, he learned to put his work aside and spend some quality time with people he loves.

-

They arrived to a restaurant. Sehun told Yoona they will be the only ones in there as the owner closed the restaurant just for them.

"Don't be shock." Sehun said before opening the door. Yoona looked at him, furrowing her eyebrows.

After the door slammed open, her jaw literally dropped.

A puppy was chasing after a yoda around the whole place. A bear was sleeping on the chair. A penguin and a hamster were taking out the food from the kitchen. A sheep was just sitting there looking at the whole scene. A bunny was calming down the children. An eagle and a panda were talking to each other.

And suddenly, a dinosaur screamed, "AHH WAEEEEEEE" in a high pitch voice.

"Sehun! Do you have freestyle today?" The eagle suddenly yelled, grabbing the attention from others.

"Freestyle is not my style." Sehun imitated the way the eagle always said.

"Seems you've turned sassy after you recovered." He rolled his eyes.

"Hunnie did you bring me Gucci?" The panda appeared beside Sehun.

"I wanted to say no, but Yoongie insisted on buying it, so it's a yes."

"Sit down children, let Sehun and Yoona settle down first." The bunny said.

They finally sat down on their respective chairs. Sehun was on Yoona's right while an empty space for Luhan on her left.

"Introduce yourself. Let's start from the eldest." The bunny gestured.

"Nice to meet you, Yoona. My name is Kim Minseok but you can just call me Xiumin." The hamster smiled. His cheeks were puffy and cute.

"He is my personal psychologist for my disease." Sehun whispered to Yoona. She mouthed an 'O' and nodded.

"The second was Luhan but he's not here and you already know him so we'll skip. Hey Yoona, just call me Kris." The eagle said cooly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Junmyeon but just call me Suho." The bunny smiled.

"Wait what are we doing now?" Suddenly the sheep asked confusingly.

All of them laughed at the confused sheep.

"Introduce yourself to Yoona, Lay-ah." Suho said.

"Ah...Annyeonghaseyo, Yoona. My name is Zhang Yixing, but just call me Lay." He grinned sheepishly.

"Hi, Yoona. You might remember who am I but might not too. Anyway, I'm Baekhyun." The puppy said.

"I remember you...and...sorry about that." Yoona scratched her head awkwardly.

"No no, it's fine. I understand. Glad that you're fine now." He smiled reassuring.

"Hello, Yoona. My name is Kim Jongdae, but people usually call me Chen." The dinosaur introduced.

"Nice to see you again, Yoona." The yoda greeted.

"Hi, Doctor Park." Yoona smiled.

"Just call me Chanyeol, Yoona." He grinned cheekily.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Do Kyungsoo, but you can just call me D.O." The penguin bowed politely and smiled showing his heart-shaped lips.

"Yoonaaaaaaaa!"

"Shut up, Tao. Introduce yourself." Kris said nonchalantly.

"Hmph! Anyway, I'm Huang Zitao, but people just call me Tao." The panda smiled.

Finally, the last one. The bear was staring nervously at Yoona. She was curious who is he because she felt familiar but can't seem to recall.

"I'm sorry for the incident in the ballroom. I was actually drunk that time, I wasn't on my right mind, I sincerely apologize and hope you forgive me." He lowered his head and apologized.

Oh, he is the pervert young man.

"It's fine, Kai. I've already forgotten about it." Yoona smiled at him after came to realization.

"Jongin actually apologized to me for I think thousands of times. He wanted to apologize to you personally, but well...many things happened." Sehun said.

"So, friends?" Kai extended his hand.

Yoona took it and smiled again. "Friends."

"It is nice to finally meet you, Yoona. Sehun couldn't stop talking about you in our kakaotalk conversations but wouldn't let us meet you."

"Yah Suho-hyung! I wasn't sure if Yoongie was ready to meet my retarded friends, that's why!" Sehun retorted.

"And before this, he ditched all of us for months! Whenever we call him to meet up, Sehun will say Sorry guys I want to spend some time with my Yoongie today." Kai mimicked Sehun.

"Kim Jongin!" He exclaimed.

"Thank goodness that you said yes when Sehun asked you if you want to meet us, otherwise I think we won't be seeing him for ages."

"Yah Kyungsoo-hyung! Not you too!" He whined like a small kid.

Yoona turned to him and smirked.

"Sehun was looking forward for me to meet all of you too. He actually always talk about you guys."

"Awwwww Sehunnie loves us." They pretended to shed a tear.

"Oh gosh, shut up hyungs. You all are so embarrassing." Sehun facepalmed.

"Shutting up is not my style."

Soon after Luhan came, they officially started their meal. She found out that D.O. is actually the owner of the restaurant and was surprised by his cooking skills. Sehun's friends are fun to be with. She was glad when she heard that although his friends found out Sehun had the disease, they encouraged and supported him. They are his true friends. And now, Yoona has 10 more true friends.