Chapter 18

Sehun and Yoona had been staying together for a few months. Their love for each other only got deeper each day. Although they argue sometimes, but they always make it up within 3 hours.

Luhan now no longer stays with them as Sehun almost recover from his disease. He knows Sehun will not do anything stupid and he is not afraid he will hurt Yoona anymore.

Sehun had always wanted to bring Yoona to vacation, and this time, he finally settled all his work.

"Yoongie, where do you want to go?" Sehun sat on the couch and carressed Yoona's head.

"Let's go eat."

"No, silly. Where do you want to go for a vacation?"

"A vacation? But you have work!"

"Just tell me where you always wanted to go." He smiled.

"Well...long ago I told you once that I've always wanted to go to Bali." She played with her fingers.

"Then Bali it is!" Sehun took out 2 plane tickets from his back.

"W-what?" She stared at the tickets.

"We'll go to Bali tomorrow!"

"You remembered?"

"Of course I remembered. I always want to remember what my cutie likes and wants." Sehun chuckled.

"Kyahhhhh! Ohmygosh thank you so much, Sehunnie!" Yoona was so happy, she gave Sehun a peck on the lips.

Sehun was startled by her sudden action. Since Yoona came back to his side, he swore to himself that he will be careful of his actions, not to scare Yoona away ever again. For skinships, other than holding hands and carressing her head or cheeks, he only hugs her or wraps his arm around her waist. As for kisses, he only gave her forehead kisses and cheek pecks.

Yoona knew why he only did those and she was grateful that Sehun considered her feelings. So, she would always be the one to forward a step if she was ready. She gave him forehead kisses at first and soon cheek pecks. Even herself was shocked that she actually gave Sehun's lip a peck.

They stared at each other for a brief moment. Sehun found Yoona's hand gripping onto her own shirt. She was anxious.

Sehun grabbed her hand before smiling warmly at her and carressed her cheek. "It's fine, Yoongie. I know it was just an accident because you were too happy. You know I can wait until you are ready."He said sweetly.

She stared at him, examining and admiring his features. "I'm willing to try, Sehunnie. As long as it's you that I'm giving to."

Sehun stared back into her eyes and lowered to her lips. He slowly went closer to Yoona. Until their lips touched, both of them felt a spark. Sehun gently kissed Yoona on her lips and she returned it. She moved herself closer to Sehun and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

The kiss lasted for a few minutes. It was passionate, with no connection between their tongues. Sehun pulled away and they both panted for air. He smiled sincerely at Yoona and pulled her onto his firm chest. Yoona could hear how rapid Sehun's heartbeat was and she giggled.

"Your heartbeat is so fast."

"That's all because of you." Sehun pinched her cheek.

Yoona stuck out her tongue at him playfully.

"Let's go pack our luggages." He said and pulled Yoona to their bedroom.