Chapter 6

"Yoona."

She turned around to face him.

"I'm bringing you to my company's party tonight."

"W-what?"

"My company is having a dinner party tonight, you're coming with me."

"But I don't want to go to that kind of party!"

"I'm not asking you, I'm informing you."

"Sehun!" Yoona whined.

"I already prepared you a dress."

Yoona sighed and nodded. It wouldn't be too bad, right?

-

Early evening, Luhan gave Yoona a box.

"Yoona, get ready in an hour. The dress is inside the box, you may change it." He said and ready to leave the room.

"Do I really have to go to the party?" Yoona muttered looking at the box.

He looked at her and saw her worried expression.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. You have Sehun, I will be there too." He reassured and smiled.

"I guess so..."

The gown was incredibly beautiful. With Yoona's beauty, it was completely perfect. She curled the bottom part of her hair and applied some light make up. After 45 minutes, she was already done.

She thought that it would be best to wait for Sehun in the living room so she grabbed her phone and purse, then went to the living room. Little did she knew that Sehun was already waiting for Yoona there.

When Yoona stood by the living room door, Sehun jerked up his head from his phone. He stared in awe before approaching her and examining the living angel in front of him.

Suddenly, Sehun grabbed Yoona by her waist and slammed her body against his. He started kissing and sucking Yoona's neck, making small hickeys on them. Yoona on the other side, was shocked by his sudden action. She immediately tried pushing him away when she regained her consciousness but failed because Sehun was too strong.

While he was still sucking on her neck, Yoona whined. "Seh--ah~" But accidentally moaned instead because he sucked on her sensitive spot.

However, it made Sehun stopped from his action. He looked at Yoona's red face and smirked at her.

Despite feeling embarrassed, she managed to ask. "Sehun! Why d-did you do that?!"

"Because you are mine."

"I'm not yours! You can't do that!" Yoona exclaimed while using some bb cream to cover the hickeys and adjusted her hair to cover them.

"If I said you are mine, then you are mine!"

He dragged Yoona to the car and they set off to their destination.