Chapter 12

"Y-Yoona..." Luhan trailed off.

She only shivered and hugged herself tighter.

"No...this can't be..." He muttered.

Luhan went to the closet and grabbed a shirt and pants. He approached Yoona but she hugged herself tighter and muttered, "D-don't n-near me." She looked so scared.

"Okay okay, I will just give you your shirt and pants, wear it okay?" Luhan said calmly and gently to Yoona.

"I'll go..." He continued and slowly back away to the door. He looked at Yoona one last time before closing the door behind him.

I've got to talk to Sehun.

Luhan opened every door, searching for Sehun. He was so angry of him. How could he do that to Yoona?!

Finally he found him in his previous bedroom.

Sehun was also sitting in the corner, what surprised Luhan was, Sehun tied his own wrist together in front of him.

"Sehun..."

"Hyung..." Sehun muttered.

He only called Luhan, hyung, when he fcked up or felt weak. With that, Luhan knew Sehun was feeling devastated.

"I hurted Yoona...I almost raped her...I'm an asshole...I'm a beast..."

"I was supposed to love her...I really love her...I was trying to show her I really love her..."

"But I hurted her...hyung..."

"So what do you want to do now, Sehun?" Luhan questioned him.

"But what can I do hyung..."

"Apologize to her, Sehun."

"Say...sorry...?"

"Yes, Sehun, but you can't expect her to forgive you now. Show her you love her in a better way. Now go apologize first."

Luhan encouraged Sehun to apologize, but he doubted he could do it, because he never apologized before in his whole life. People were scared of him and will just obey him. As said, Yoona was the first person Sehun would follow her instructions.

In the middle of the night, he knocked on the door and entered slowly.

Yoona was sleeping on the bed peacefully. She had puffy eyes. She suffered enough for the night.

Sehun slowly laid on the bed and carefully pulled Yoona closer to him, afraid to wake her up. He wrapped his arms around her, embracing her warmly.

"I'm so sorry for my behavior...you must be very afraid..." He patted her back in a rhythem.

"Mmmmm..." Yoona whined softly in her sleep. She felt warmth as she snuggled closer and buried her face into his chest.

Sehun was smiling like a fool on the other side.

I hope you will eventually forgive me. I don't know what to do without you.

-

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Yoona jumped up from the bed.

When she opened her eyes, she was shocked to see Sehun beside her, hugging her. He jumped in shock because of her scream. When he was fully awake, he saw Yoona sitting in the corner and how scared she was.

"G-go away!" She shrieked and hugged her knees when she found Sehun slowly approaching her. Hearing the shouting, Luhan came into the room too and just quietly stood aside.

"Yoona--"

"I'll kill myself if you come near me." She cut in muttering.

Sehun felt his heart shattered. This is all my fault.

A pat landed on his shoulders. He turned around and saw Luhan.

"Give her some time. I'll call Baekhyun here to take a look."

Sehun could only nod and agree.