Chapter 16

"I-I'm s-sorry..."

She innocently blinked her eyes which was full of tears and pouted.

"Why are you apologizing? It should be me." Sehun pinched her cheeks. You're so adorable.

Yoona was shocked. Sehun had never treated her like this. In this kind of situation, the normal Sehun will only say I'll forgive you if you cook me some food right now.

Sehun saw her surprised look and chuckled. He placed her head onto his firm chest.

"I hurted you...I should be the one to say sorry...not you..." He muttered gently.

She shook her head. "I know you weren't yourself at that moment, I should know something like this will happen since I decided to stay with you."

"But still...I should never do that to you." He looked at her lovingly.

Yoona met Sehun's gaze as she tilted her head. "Why are you acting like this?"

"Me? What about me?" Sehun furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're acting...weird...but in a good way." Yoona stifled a laugh.

"Wow, thanks for your great compliment, I'm flattered." He stated sarcastically and they laughed.

-

"What did you said?"

"I said Sehun is recovering from his disease."

Yoona felt Sehun acting weird, so she decided to ask Luhan about it.

"W-why?"

"After the incident happened, Sehun was so guilty he literally tied himself up and sat in the corner. He was so depressed everyday. Few days later, perhaps he considered deeply, he was willing to cure his disease. He met his personal psychologist everyday when you were in Taeyeon-noona's house. Despite meeting the psychologist everyday and working at the same time, he took out some time to visit you."

"Visit me? I've never seen him there." She said softly.

"Of course you didn't." Luhan chuckled. "Sehun only visits you in the middle of the night. He was afraid you might feel scared once you see him, so he had no choice but visit in the middle of the night. He stays for an hour or two every night, checking on you and get some updates from Taeyeon about your situation."

So you've done so much for me...

"Just now I saw your expression when I told you he was recovering, you don't look so happy, why?" Luhan turned to her.

Yoona didn't mutter a word and just stared at the floor.

"Are you afraid he will treat you differently once he completely recovered?"

"No I won't." Before Yoona could even response, someone already answered it.

They turned to the voice, greeted by someone non other than Sehun.

Luhan smiled at them then left the scene.

"I will never leave you." Sehun reassured.

"How do you know you won't? What if you really left me...?"

"Yoona, disease or no disease, I could hardly fall in love. You might think my personality is being possessive, but I only do that to someone I love."

"Are you sure you really won't leave me?" She pouted cutely.

"Of course I won't leave you. I promise." He pinched her nose and smiled.