Chapter 4

"Sehun has paranoid personaloty disorder?"

"Yes, but it's not too severe. He thinks you are his girlfriend." Luhan said the last part softly.

"W-what? But we just met this morning!" She exclaimed in disbelief.

"I know...Yoona, may I ask a favor?"

"Sure..." Yoona replied unsure.

"Please don't leave Sehun because of his disease." Luhan pleaded.

"D-don't leave Sehun? W-why me?"

"I've never seen Sehun treated anyone like this, you are the first. I believe it is because you give him a kind of aura that he feels safe around you. He may be overprotective and possessive, but I swear, hurting you is definitely not his intention."

"So what can I do?"

"Just do whatever you think is right."

Yoona nodded slowly.

"Thank you, Yoona." Luhan smiled.

"That's all I could help." Yoona grinned.

-

"Sehun, I will ask you one last time, why the hell are you here?"

"I'm here to fart."

She glared at him.

Yoona was reading a book on the bed, suddenly Sehun barged in the room while hugging his bolster and laid on the bed.

"I'm sleeping here, isn't it obvious? There's an extra pillow and blanket here which is mine."

"Why are you sleeping here? You have your own bedroom!"

"I want to sleep here, and that's final."

"Oh well, then I'll go." Yoona began to gather her pillows and about to stand up, only to be stopped by arms around her waist.

"You ain't going anywhere."

"I'm not going to sleep with a man! Especially the fact that we just met!"

"You are my girlfriend! Just sleep here! I won't do anything to you!"

"I'm not your girlfriend, Sehun. And why should I?"

"Because you have no choice." Sehun pulled her to the bed and hugged her waist, backhugging her, preventing her from escaping anymore.

Yoona felt scared. A young man is beside her on the bed. The point is they just met this morning. She tried struggling out from his arms but his grip only grew tighter.

"Please, I promise, I won't harm you." He whispered softly.