Chapter 19

"It's so beautiful, Sehunnie! Look look!"

After they arrived to Bali, Yoona had been extremely hyper. She looked like a kid receiving her gift from Santa on Christmas day.

As long as you're happy, then I'm happy. Sehun smiled upon the scene in front of him.

"Let's go to the beach, Yoongie!"

"Yay!" She cheered cutely.

The truth is, Sehun had a plan in mind.

-

Walking by the seashore with your lover during sunset is definitely something every couple wished to try. Of course, Sehun and Yoona were not the exception as well.

They were holding hands while walking at the beach. Sehun was wearing a singlet with beach shorts while Yoona was wearing a slightly see-through shirt with bikini under it.

Yoona is no doubt a beautiful girl, plus her perfect body figure. There will be glances and stares from people around them once in a while. As the cute little possessive boyfriend Sehun is, he wrapped an arm around Yoona's waist protectively and pulled her closer to him, then he glared at the men who stared or glanced at his girl.

"Awww my cute boyfie is being possessive again." Yoona giggled and hugged Sehun's arm.

"I can't help it, they looked so pervert. I'm your boyfriend so only I can stare at you like that." Jealousy was so obvious through his voice and on his face.

"Yes yes, my cutie possessive boy. Let's go have our dinner now."

"Only if you go get a sweater or whatsoever to cover your body first."

"Can we come back here after we finish our dinner?"

"Of course we can, sweetie." Sehun carressed her head adoringly and chuckled.

-

As promised, after dinner, Sehun brought Yoona back to the seashore.

They sat on the sand. Sehun spreaded his legs apart and Yoona sat between them. She laid on Sehun's broad shoulder and he embraced her petite body warmly for her not to get cold.

"Do you like here?" He stared at Yoona with full of adoration.

"Of course I love it here! Thank you for bringing me here, Sehunnie!" She turned and gave Sehun a hug.

Sehun returned the hug and smiled widely. "I'm glad that you love it. Seeing you happy makes me happy." He kissed her forehead.

-

Walking along the seashore once again, they were still holding hands this time. Her hand felt warm in Sehun's big warm hand.

A scene suddenly popped in her mind. She saw herself walking down the altar and Sehun was at the other end, smiling brightly waiting for her. She could image how would it looked like to have a home with Sehun. Although they already looked like married couple now, but the feeling will sure be different.

"Yoongie?" Sehun called.

"Y-yeah?" She stammered.

"What happened? I've called you so many times. What were you thinking?" He touched her hair.

Yoona blushed deep red. "It's nothing."

"It's getting late, we should go back now. I'll bring you here again tomorrow."

Yoona nodded and grinned widely.