c h a p t e r 2.

Seohee~

After the interview and talking about the details with one of the staffs from C'est La Vie, I got a call from my brothers, asking if I'd like to have lunch with them. Of course I said yes- it's also the perfect opportunity to tell them what's up.

I arrived at a Korean BBQ restaurant in Gangnam, and my brothers were already there before me.

"Seohee! It's been so long." Seonho and Daehwi hugged me at the same time.

"What's up guys?" I asked them.

"I'm competing in Switzerland on the weekend- Mina's coming with me this time and I'm so excited." Says Seonho. He's a piano prodigy, who travels around the world to compete. He recently just got married with the girl he dated for ten years, Mina.

"Must be nice" To have a loved one. "How about you?" I asked Daehwi.

"Well, it's going really well! We currently just partnered up with a company from Sweden, so we're really hoping for the best."

Daehwi co-owns a clothing company with his best friend, Somi. They've been running the company ever since they got out of university, and they've been doing very well... not like me.

"How about you? Got a job yet?" Asked Seonho.

"Well, I got an internship in C'est La Vie. I'm moving to LA tomorrow..." I slowly said. I hope they don't get angry.

"Oh.My.Gosh. I love their beauty products! I use their cushions all the time, even tho the products here in Seoul are already good. That company is just beyond amazing. I'm so happy for you, sis!" Daehwi came up to hug me.

"Yeah! I'm happy for you too. And don't worry- whenever I have competitions in the states, I'll make sure to visit you." Seonho assured me.

"Yes girl! Whenever I have business meetings there, I'll visit you too." Daehwi glared at Seonho.

We continued eating our lunch, and got to catch up about life and such. They kept on asking me if I had a boyfriend, but for like the thousandth time, I told them that I'm still single as a pringle.

Well, I admit that I've been very picky. There were some pretty good looking and nice guys who tried to go after me in university, but I rejected them all.

Jokes on me.

After lunch, I went back to my ugly ass apartment and finally got to lay down. Not for long, I was interrupted by a sudden phone call.

"I'm coming over, now. I want to help you pack." Pinky said on the phone, and immediately hanged up without even letting me say a single word.

Right.

I need to start packing.

"Thank goodness you called, I almost forgot that I have to pack. My life is a total mess." I told Pinky as I opened up the door for her.

"I'm so happy for you, but I'm also really upset that you're leaving me," She pouted. "You won't even be here during my labor."

"Don't worry- I'll call you all the time! I'll also make sure to go back home here whenever it's possible."

"Promise?" She started tearing up.

"Promise" I hugged her. "Take care of yourself, okay? The baby needs to be very healthy. By the way, where is Byul?"

"Jinyoung picked her up, they're going on a father-daughter fun day. There's an art workshop in Coex, he took her there."

"Ah. Seems fun."

"Yeah... so, let's start packing?"

"Let's go!"

___________________

Seohee~

"If your boss ever mistreats you, tell me right away. I will literally go there and drag his, or her ass." Pinky bawled as she gave me my carry on luggage.

"Have fun there. Don't forget about us... and maybe come back here with a boyfriend." Jinyoung winked and I just hit him on the arm.

I kneeled down to talk to Byul. She's holding my leg, and wouldn't let go.

"How could you leave this beautiful face?" Byul cried. She really takes after her mother.

"I won't be gone for too long. I'll buy you really cool toys! Take care of your soon to be baby brother, okay?" I told her, and she nodded in response.

"I'll go in now. I don't want to be late!" I said, as I gave them all one last hug.

They all waved me goodbye, and now I'm all on my own.

This is really it.

________________

What are your guys plans for the holidays? Today's my first day of Winter Break:) But then exams once I go back in January:/

Song: Airplane by iKON (아이콘)