c h a p t e r 34.

Guanlin~

This is it, I'll finally confess to her what I really feel.

"Seohee-"

"Do you think that maybe Woojin's planning on proposing to me?" She suddenly asked out of nowhere. "He asked me all these weird questions. Then, it seems like he tried to measure my ring finger."

"He did?" I stood up and yelled.

"Yes... are you okay?" She awkwardly looked at me.

"Yes- I'm sorry about that."

"Okay." She laughed.

"So, how do you feel about it?" Please say no.

"I already told you before- if he ever ask, I will instantly say yes!" Her face flushed after saying that.

"Are you sure that you love him?"

"Of course I am." She smiled, but it didn't look and sound so sincere.

"I think you're lying."

"I'm serious about him! Yes, I do have some doubts... but I really want to know him more, and he makes me really happy."

"He makes you happy..."

"He does." She put down her head on the table.

Why do I suddenly feel like giving up again?

Just when I was about to confess.

_______________________

Seohee~

"So, did you ask Edward if he likes you?" Bella asked me, while binge eating. She invited me to her house, so I felt like I couldn't turn that down.

"There's no point in it... I already told you, I already love Woojin."

"Do you even know him completely? Plus, what if he actually proposes to you, then after the wedding, he just becomes a whole different person?"

"This is real life, Bella."

"Exactly! This is real life, and people are sneaky. If he proposes to you really soon, then he probably just wants one thing from you... your body."

"What?!"

"Men are men. I don't think he loves you, in all honesty."

"Why is everyone doubting us?" I sighed.

The doorbell rang, and I told Bella that I'd get it.

"Seongwoo?" I opened the door, and he looked at me in shock.

"Oh, um- wrong house..."

"Wait! Don't worry, I already know." I explained to him.

We went inside the house, and Seongwoo went upstairs to give Bella the food he bought for her.

"How are you feeling, honey?" He asked her. They really remind me of Pinky and Jinyoung... so cute.

"I'm fine, thanks for bringing this." They started kissing passionately.

Well, this is awkward aha. Do I just stand here or?

"Oh! We're sorry" Bella laughed. "Wait, this is perfect! Let's ask Seongwoo questions."

"About what?" He sat beside her on the bed.

"Do you think men like sex?"

"Well, yeah. Who doesn't?" He awkwardly answered.

"Well, Mia here... I don't think she's making a very good decision. There's this guy, Woojin-"

"Park Woojin? He used to be a trainee- dancer, right?" Seongwoo's eyes grew wide.

"Yeah?" Bella and I both looked at him.

"We used to train in the same company, but I left there because of all the drama... Woojin was kind of," He looked at the wall, and then back at me, "he got into many scandals, that's why our company didn't let him debut."

"What?" I screamed.

"Remember what Daniel wanted to do to Pinky before?"

"Yeah, that asshole- how could I forget?"

"Well, that's exactly what Woojin did. He used girls and took advantage of them- once he's lead them on, that's when he gets what he wants, and then he just leaves them."

I suddenly felt angry- why did I only find this out now?

"Apparently he was heartbroken before joining the company- but that's still not a good reason to do that to a whole bunch of girls." Seongwoo shake his head.

"I need to talk to him-"

"I'm not sure about now tho. That was a long time ago, so he might have changed."

"Yeah! I don't think he can do something like that to me..."

"How could you be so sure?" Bella raised an eyebrow.

"Do you really love him?" Seongwoo asked. Now that I've heard all these things about him...

"I'm not sure."

______________________

Who do you guys want Seohee to end up with:

Guanlin?

Woojin?

Song: Q & A by SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) ft. Ailee (에일리)