c h a p t e r 21.

Guanlin~

Seohee acted way too excited and happy the next day- it actually kind of scared me.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked her.

"Is it bad to be happy?" She shot me a look.

"No. It's just odd."

"Well, Woojin's my boyfriend now." She blushed while saying that.

"What?" I yelled in shock. "Wait- so when I was trying to knock on your door last night... you were at his place the whole time?"

"Why were you knocking on my door?"

"I needed to ask you for some documents... but it's fine. I got it somewhere else."

"Ah. Just that..."

"Did you sleep at his place?"

"I did." She smirked.

"D-did you two... I mean- it's not like I care or anything, but what if-"

"I don't know... maybe?" She just shrugged and started laughing.

____________________

Seohee~

I didn't do anything with Woojin last night- he knows that I'm not ready for "that" yet, and plus, we just became official so recently.

But Guanlin doesn't have to know that.

"Get the files from downstairs. Don't chitchat with your boyfriend- you might get distracted again." Guanlin demanded.

"Boyfriend." I giggled while starting to feel all giddy inside. I actually have a boyfriend now.

"You like that?" He arched his eyebrows.

"I love it!"

"Alright, then. Get the files from downstairs. Don't chitchat with your friend that's a boy- you might get distracted again. Do it now." He said in a harsh tone. Wow, thanks Guanlin.

"Yes, sir." I let out a huge sigh.

I went downstairs to get the stupid papers, and on the way there, I bumped into Bella.

"You're here!" I hugged her.

"Oh my gosh! I heard about you and, you know who." Bella winked.

"Already? How?" I looked at her in shock.

"Edward told me, literally like a minute ago" She chuckled while showing me the text. "Where are you going?"

"I'm getting the files for the Innisfree collaboration. I actually need to go now- my boss got mad at me last time, because I ended up chitchatting with my special friend."

"Ooh! Let me come, I'll help."

We were walking down to the files department, when I suddenly asked where it is- they said that Woojin has it.

"Where are the files?" I acted mad, to just play around with him.

"Here you go, m'am." He played along.

"Thank you." I laughed.

"Come here," He whispered, and pulled me inside a small room with him. "How are you?"

"Great. You?"

He suddenly kissed me on the lips, and smiled happily after we pulled away. I guess that explains his mood.

"Go now before someone gets mad." He chuckled, and I went back upstairs with Bella.

"I saw that." She laughed.

"How?"

"The door was open."

"Shit." I accidentally cursed, which made her giggle like crazy.

We went inside the office, and she kissed Guanlin's cheek. I'm not even jealous anymore- I've already got my own man.

She discussed some stuff with him that they didn't let me hear- but sooner or later, they both told me that they're going to eat out somewhere.

After work, I hanged out with Woojin in a nearby store that sells Gelato. We talked about our day and got to know each other a little better, one step at a time.

Woojin walked me home, but I still had some things to do for my job even after he left. I worked on looking for a boy group- which wasn't even a bad job at all. Everyone is just so visually blessed and talented.

"Wanna One?" I clicked on this new boy group's profile. It's an eleven membered boy group, that recently just debuted. They were contestants on the show 'Produce 101 Season 2', and they are actually pretty famous.

After researching more about that group, I had a feeling that they were the one.

I put tabs on my favourite fansites, and sent it to the CEO of Innisfree so that he can try and contact them as soon as possible.

This is going to be so great.

_____________________

Lmao here's kind of a light, fluffy chapter. Next chapter is going to be... jk y'all gotta wait;)

BUT GUYS LET'S TALK ABOUT JBJ'S COMEBACK ASHVWG SO GOOD

Song: Some ( 탈꺼야) by Bolbbalgan4 (볼빨간사춘기)