c h a p t e r 9.

Seohee~

I had to work the next day, as usual- but I'm still exhausted from yesterday.

I cooked myself some breakfast, and also Guanlin, because I'm pretty sure that he'd just order some unhealthy foods if I don't cook.

I knocked on his room door, and he came out, still half asleep and with messy hair. Ever since before, I've always loved his bed hair.

"I made you breakfast." I handed him the dish.

"Come in," He took it, and placed it on the table. There he goes again- he never says thank you. "Have you eaten?"

"Yes" I replied, actually surprised that he even asked. "Did you go inside my room last night?"

"Huh?" He uttered while eating his breakfast.

"Oh, I thought you did. Maybe it was just a dream." I shake my head.

"You had a dream about me?" He said in a cocky tone.

"No... I- um..." What do I say now?

"Did you get the schedule today?" He asked me, trying to change the topic.

"Oh! Yes, I did. There's actually no important meetings or anything urgent today."

"Ah, that's good. Bella was planning to fit her gown today, so I guess I should look for a suit too. You'll help me pick."

"Sure..." I tried to smile. Whenever they talked about the wedding... I just- I don't even know. "You must be so excited for the wedding! When is it?"

"Next year, spring apparently." He smiled.

"Five more months, wow. You must really love her..."

"Yeah, I do."

____________________

Seohee~

"I'd like my suit to be black, please." Guanlin told the guy working at the suit shop.

The guy gave him a few black suits to try, but he didn't really like any of them. Honestly though, he looks good in anything.

"Should I actually get mine custom made?" Guanlin asked me.

"I don't know, sir... ask Bella." She's your wife, not me.

He actually called her, and they talked on the phone for a while. Apparently, the dress that she got designed for her before, already came in.

"Your boss is so handsome. His wife is probably a goddess, considering that she got a full course meal." The guy randomly told me.

"I know right?" Lucky her.

The tailors and designers in the store that helped us with designing his suit, told us that it would be ready by next week.

"Sir, are you going to the office today?" I asked, as I quickly walked beside him.

"No, my father told me to take a break after the event yesterday." He explained to me, while opening the car door open for himself.

"Where are we going then, sir?"

"My house."

_____________________

Guanlin~

I kissed mom on the cheek, once I arrived home. I actually missed this place- living alone in different penthouses for a while, really made me homesick. I especially missed my mother's cooking.

We sat at the dinner table, and Seohee sat beside me.

Once my dad and sister arrived, she stood up and bowed to them.

"This is Mia, my assistant." I introduced her to my mom and sister.

"It's my pleasure to finally meet both of you! And wow, your house is so nice and big." Seohee's eyes were looking at all the different decorations in the room, which made my mom and sister laugh.

"You seem like such a sweet girl!" Says my mom. Aha, such lies.

My dad and I talked about the business and such, meanwhile the girls quietly ate their food.

"Mia..." My sister whispered-shouted, but I could still hear.

"Yes m'am?" Soehee asked.

"Let's go outside."

____________________

Seohee~

"They never get tired of talking about their business. It's so boring." Guanlin's sister said, as we went to the garden.

"Honestly, though." I sighed.

"I haven't introduced myself properly! I'm Yiju (lmao idk what Guanlin's sis actual name is), Guanlin's older sister. Call me by my name, not m'am... It feels awkward to be called that."

"Alright. Nice to meet you, Yiju!" I told her.

"Is Mia your actual name?"

"No, my name is actually Yoo Seohee. Emilia, or Mia is my English name." After talking, her eyes grew wide and she started jumping up and down.

"No way." She laughed.

"Why?"

"You're my brother's ex! Right?" She started clapping in excitement.

"Ten years ago, I was like fourteen." I now laugh when thinking about it.

"Ten years ago, but he never stopped talking about you..." She mumbled.

"W-what?" I was a bit flustered.

"Honestly, I don't want my brother to marry Bella. I just feel like their whole relationship would be based on work! I'm not bashing on her or anything- Bella is a super nice girl, but her and Guanlin just seems too... precise."

"What do you mean?" I asked her- a bit surprised that she actually called him Guanlin, not Edward.

"I feel like them being theirselves- they won't even have kids! Their personalities are just too similar- there's no contrast. Okay, maybe I'm wrong because I haven't really gotten to know Bella better yet- but still!" I'm surprised by how much Yiju talks.

"Why don't you ask her to meet up sometimes?"

"I tell you, Seohee- they're both always busy. I want my brother to marry a girl who will make his life exciting," She suddenly looked at me. "And by the things I've heard Guanlin say about you... I think that you two should get married." She giggled.

"What? No! That will never happen." I laughed while my cheeks stared to burn up.

"Tell me... do you still like him?"

"I can't." I told her.

"Don't worry, I won't tell him. This is just between the two of us."

"Well, yes... of course I still like him. I always have- but he's getting married soon, and I don't want to interfere with that."

____________________

I stayed up until 4AM, writing the next fifteen chapters of this- and omg, I'm actually really enjoying it:))))

Song: Walkin' in Time (시간이 지나가) by THE BOYZ (더보이즈)
I LOVE THIS SONG SOOOOOO MUCH OML