s p e c i a l c h a p t e r .

7 years later

Guanlin~

"Mommy, there's a boy in my class that I really like..." my daughter told her mom as she looked at the distance. Aish- kids these days!

"Hey! No boys at this age." I scolded my only child, Seolin.

"She's seven. I'm pretty sure it's not serious." My beautiful wife Seohee whispered into my ear with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"It's serious!" Seolin pouted. "I think he likes me too."

"Y-you... how do you know that he likes you back?" I suddenly got up from my seat and realized that the boy's just a kid.

"Well, I have you and mommy's genes- plus, he played with me at recess. I was the mommy, and he was the daddy! We have a baby too." She giggled.

"No! Too young." Seohee played along.

"The baby came down from the sky in a white cloth! It was delivered by storks and then they slowly dropped the baby beside Han River..." she continued on and on about her story.

"Sorry to ruin your mind, but that's not how babies are made," I told Seolin and she suddenly grew quiet. "Should we tell her?"

Seohee nodded. "Babies are made when two people- a girl and a boy have "intercourse"."

"Intercourse?" Seolin tilted her head.

"It's when a boy puts his sausage inside a girls hole- the one below. It's also called sex." I explained.

"Have you and mommy ever had sex before?"

"Well-" I chocked on my coffee.

"How do you think you got here?" Seohee hugged her. "What me and daddy are trying to tell you, is to take care of your body. I know it sounds a bit silly right now- but when you're older, I know it can be quite tempting. Save it for the person who you really love."

"My husband from school."

"No!" Seohee and I both shouted at the same time.

_____________________

Seohee~

"Mommy, help me pick which chocolate I should give to him!" Seolin said as we shopped around the market, just to find something for her "husband".

"None." Guanlin huffed coldly.

"This one." I glared at him, and took the box of chocolates with big drawings of superheroes on it.

"Yes, perfect. Because he's my superhero." She giggled, and Guanlin just rolled his eyes.

I called the parents of her crush, and asked if they could have a little play-date together. They agreed and offered us to drop Seolin off at their house.

"I got you these chocolates. You always gave me your Twinkies during lunch time..." Seolin blushed as she handed him the chocolates.

"Thank you! Don't worry, I'll give you as much Twinkies as you'd like." He smiled at her, and she totally lost it. Innocent love is so cute- and watching your child grow up is like going on a roller coaster, scary but is also fun to be on.

"Let's go on a date, love." Guanlin suggested. He's right- we barely get any time for ourselves.

We later arrived at Tous les Jours bakery, where Guanlin spoiled me with as much chocolates and other baked goods that I desired. I'm so lucky to have him as my husband.

I quickly went to the washroom to apply some lip tint, since I forgot to put on some this morning.

When I got out, I went back to our table, but he wasn't there anymore.

"Psst, over here!" Guanlin hollered at me, and I finally saw him sitting at a different table. There's only one chair, and the table is too small.

"Where do I sit?" I asked.

"You wanna sit on my lap?" He smirked.

____________________

Song: Falling For U by SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) Joshua & Jeonghan

LMAOO OKAY SO THAT'S THE ACTUAL ACTUAL ENDING. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THAT.

I can't believe y'all made it through the end of this weird story that I wrote lol.

BTW, I forgot to say this last time, BUT MY NEW BOOK "Initials — Park Jihoon" IS ACTUALLY CONNECTED TO SEAT NO. 38. THE STORY IS SET DURING THEIR LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL, SO THE CHARACTERS LIKE JINYOUNG, PINKY, SOMI, DAEHWI, SEONHO, DANIEL AND SEOHEE ARE STILL THERE! (Guanlin isn't though, since he left Korea during freshman year:') THIS BOOK WILL FOCUS MORE ON THE SUPPORTING CHARACTERS FROM THIS SERIES.

K BYE, LOVE Y'ALL<3