c h a p t e r 38.

Seohee~

"So, what happened to you and Woojin?" Bella asked.

"We broke up... it's my fault though- I regret saying all those things to him. Now we're just friends, he said that he wants to focus on his career, and get back to dancing."

"Well, at least you led him to follow his dreams, and you're still friends... how are you now?"

"I'm fine. Way better than the first week." I chuckled to myself.

"Why is that? Did anyone help you?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Guanlin was there the whole time... he made me feel way better," I suddenly remembered about what he told me. "He wants me to use him as a way to get over Woojin... I really feel bad."

"He did that?" Her eyes grew wide.

"He did. I kept on saying no, but he seems so determined- he also kept on saying that he'll do anything to just have me for himself... I guess I'll try. You know, I still kind of always had feelings for him."

"Maybe you and Woojin didn't get back together, because there's actually someone else out there who's meant for you... like Edward."

"We'll see. I hope."

She suddenly thought of something. "Is your relationship going to be in secret?"

"Well, yeah. The media knows that you and Guanlin are together. If they ever find out about us, it might blow up and give him a bad image. Plus, it's not like we're in an actual relationship... the whole world doesn't need to know about us."

"I feel bad... don't worry, Seongwoo and I will try to come out soon."

_____________________

Seohee ~

Guanlin has been in my apartment, or me at his lately. Today he's at mine.

While using my laptop, I suddenly received a video call from Daehwi, so I quickly answered it.

"Hi! How are you?" I enthusiastically asked him.

"Great? How about you?"

"I'm great!" Not. I've never actually told my brothers that Woojin and I became official... it should just stay that way.

"Gotten a boyfriend yet?" He joked. Well, I lost a boyfriend... does that count?

"It's complicated." I whispered.

"Who?" He excitedly said.

"Guanlin... kind of."

"Guanlin?!" He yelled. I don't know if he's fine with it, or if he's mad. I know he doesn't like Guanlin that much...

"Who called me?" Guanlin asked, as he just got out of the kitchen. He looked at the screen and waved at my brother. "Hello!"

"You! Take good care of my sister, alright?"

"I promise." He looked at me and shyly smiled. I actually felt a bit flustered...

"I envy you two" Daehwi sighed. "Oh yeah! The reason why I called you."

"Yeah? Is everything all right?" I asked, feeling concerned.

"Yes, everything's fine... I like someone. I don't know how to tell her though."

"Wow, I didn't know you're straight..." I mumbled, and he shot me a look. "I mean, wow! That's great. Who's the lucky girl?"

"Somi."

"Somi?!" Guanlin and I both yelled at the same time.

"I've known her for quite a long time, and I really haven't been sure about what I actually felt for her... then it just came to me- I like her."

"I'm so happy for you!" I squealed.

"I say you ask her out now, before anyone else gets her... it wouldn't be easy if that happens." Guanlin's voice was shaking while he said that.

"You're right... I'll do it as soon as possible. Thank you guys for helping me." He gave us a virtual hug.

"Anytime! I missed you so much." I fake cried.

"I missed you too! Well, I gotta go now- Guanlin, feed Seohee lots. Bye guys!" Daehwi then hanged up.

"Can you believe it? Lee Daehwi and Jeon Somi? I would have never thought." Guanlin chuckled.

"Neither did I! It's quite shocking." I laughed with him.

"Well, unexpected things happen all the time... you never know one day"

"One day?" I tilted my head.

"Our relationship might become true."

______________________

Q: Who's your UB (ultimate bias)???

Mine: Guanlin obvi lol

Song: Angel 2 Me by McKay (맥케이) ft. Jeff Bernat
This is such a good song uhhhh