c h a p t e r 43.

Seohee~

Months after the press conference, everyone still talked about it wherever we went, in a good way. The company's sales went back to normal again- even better. Guanlin and Bella's parents were not happy at first, but they're all good now, and everyone has been very supportive with me and Guanlin's relationship.

"Told you we could fix it. Bella, Seongwoo and Yiju really helped too." Guanlin told me, as we walked hand-in-hand at the park. No more hiding, we can now express our feelings freely.

"I'm so happy we're open about this now." I smiled happily, as I felt at ease.

"Thanks for still accepting me, even after all the shit that I've done to you... I'm really sorry for that." He apologized.

"It's fine, I know why you did that. Plus- every single day, you've proven to me that you're actually sorry. I thank you for that."

"But I'm sad that we're not going to be working together anymore." He pouted.

"It's fine, we're still neighbours. Plus, you know I really want to make my own organization, to help spread awareness about unfortunate children around the world. I know how hard it is to not have parents..."

"I really support your decision, and I'm sure you're gonna make such a huge impact on these children's lives- and about being neighbors... maybe one day we can move in together." He felt shy after saying that.

"I would love that."

"If you need any help with your plans, just talk to me. I'll even invest."

"You don't have to- I want to start from the very scratch."

______________________

Guanlin~

I laid on the bed with Seohee in my arms, and we legit just talked about the most random things. We even talked about the small details in our lives, like the first time we met on that bus- when she got mad at me for sitting on seat no. 38, so I told her that she could sit on my lap... oh, good times.

"How about the time when everyone hated each other? Pinky and I fought, and then suddenly it was you and Jinyoung." She laughed.

"You know why Jinyoung and I fought?"

"Why?"

"Because he was telling me to stay away from you... like hell, I can't do that."

"Seriously? Oh yeah! We kinda dated." She suddenly felt embarrassed now that she thought of it.

"How about the time when I slept over at your place for the first time?"

"Oh yeah! Everyone liked you at that time, since you were the new kid... I kind of had a crush on you to0. When you slept over at my place for the first time, I was actually so happy."

"I bet you were dying inside when I tried flirting with you." I laughed at my sixteen-year-old self.

"No! You were so horny." She glared at me.

"When you asked me to teach you Mandarin, I should have understood right away that you liked me."

"Oh, yeah... that." She chuckled.

"Then I said, 我爱你。"

"And I said, 사랑해."

"Now it actually has meaning," I kissed her on the forehead. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

_____________________

Seohee~

I woke up the next morning, still in his arms. I suddenly heard a knock on the door, so I went and got it.

"Seohee!" Pinky hugged me.

"Oh my gosh... oh my gosh!" I yelled, and Guanlin finally got out of bed.

I looked behind her, and it's Jinyoung and the kids... it's like we were just talking about them last night.

"I wanted to surprise you." She told me, and I let them all in my apartment.

Apparently they're staying in LA for a week, because they want to have quality family time with the kids. Their hotel is almost right beside our place, which is so perfect.

"They've gotten so big. Jihyun was like a newborn last time I saw him- now he can say words! Byul has gotten taller." Guanlin enjoyed playing with the kids.

I hope we can have one, someday.

"Yeah! I give them lots of food." Jinyoung said, and showed us how much he has spent on just food for the past month.

"It's okay. They'll grow up to be great kids, because they have such great parents." I told them.

"How about you and Guanlin? When are you planning?" Pinky wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh- um..."

"When we get married- love, I want to make a whole basketball team."

"What the-"

"Just joking. Let's make two."

_____________________

This chapter feels slow and boring smh

Q//: Who was your very first Wanna One/Produce 101 S2 Bias???

Mine//: Still Guanlin lol

Song: Star () by Kim Minjae (김민재) x Solar (솔라)