c h a p t e r 40.

Seohee~

It's been two weeks already. The gallery just ended yesterday, it was a big hit and was so successful. The products are selling so well. Our company's reputation has gotten higher than it already has before.

And everyday, Guanlin would always prove his love for me better.

When I asked myself last time if I loved him, I was too afraid to answer it.

But as each day goes by- the more he makes my heart flutter, the more ways he encourages me to do better at my job, which actually really motivates me. The amount of amazing food he makes for me- and of course, by how much he makes me feel loved.

I won't lie about my feelings anymore.

I've actually fallen back in love with him.

He makes me feel so safe, so secured- and every time we're together, there's nowhere else in the world where I would like to be, other than his arms.

Woojin currently retired from CLV, since he got a great job offer at a famous dance studio in LA. I still keep in touch with him though.

Daehwi and Somi are now dating.

Life is good.

The one thing left for me to do now, is to tell Guanlin what I really feel.

That I feel the same way too.

______________________

Guanlin~

After work, Seohee said that she wanted to stay at my place so I agreed right away. Apparently, she wanted to talk to me about something.

Have I been too pushy? Does she find me annoying? Did I do anything wrong?

What if she ends things? Well, we haven't even started anything yet.

"So, I told you that I wanted to talk to you about something..." She started nervously.

I took her hand in mine and told her not to be nervous.

"You've been treating and making me feel like a queen lately, and of course I noticed all your small gestures..."

I could already feel the rejection coming, so I started to feel anxious and a bit hopeless.

"So... let's just stop faking." She mumbled.

There it is.

I've been dumped.

"It's fine if you don't like me... I understand." I looked down and felt the sudden flush of sadness wavering upon me.

"What? No, no, no! You got it totally wrong," She started laughing, and just hugged me. "I want us to really be together now."

"What?!" I suddenly felt overwhelming happiness.

"I love you too." She whispered to me.

"Can you say that again?"

"Why?"

"I want to make it my ringtone." I'm being serious here.

"You don't need it," She giggled. "I'll just say it to you everyday, until you get tired of it."

"Get tired of it? I would never."

"Can you believe it? After all these years, it's still us who ended up here together?"

"We were meant for each other all along then." I kissed her on the forehead, down to her lips...

Like what I used to always do to her before.

I kissed her with so much passion, showing her how much I longed for her all this time.

I'm really not gonna let go of her this time.

Whatever struggles might face us, I'd gladly take it and give it a big, fuck you.

I'm not losing her again.

______________________

Seohee~

Guanlin kissed me from my forehead, all the way to my lips.

I honestly missed this so much.

He's the only person that could make me feel this way, even with just that one simple gesture.

Oh shit, I must be really in love with him then.

"May I?" He asked me for permission, and I gave him my consent. 

This night.

Is the night that I will never forget in my entire life.

_______________________

GOTTA KEEP IT PG OOF

Song: Summer Night, You and I (여름밤에 우린) by Standing Egg