c h a p t e r 30.

Seohee~

"Goodbye everyone! I will miss you all so much." I cried, as I hugged them.

Today, we're going back to LA.

Guanlin and I waved them one last goodbye, and sat in the car for another hour.

I've been wanting to ask Guanlin about the girl he likes, ever since last night, but he just keeps on sleeping.

Well, I understand why he's tired-
because I myself is extremely exhausted as well.

"Wake up, love birds- we're here." Hyunjoon both shook us awake with his cringey aegyo, so we both got up and went inside the airport.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Hyunjoon. We'll definitely come back here again." I hugged him, before we went to the departure area.

The trip is over- back to reality.

Once the plane reached the top, I completely just fell asleep in exhaustion.

______________________

Guanlin~

We arrived at the LAX airport, and the first person to meet us is Woojin. Back to reality again- I'm already in a bad mood after seeing him.

"Babe, why didn't you call me?" Woojin hugged Seohee so tight, like she's almost suffocating.

"There was no signal there- just a bit, but it was so bad." She explained to him, but he still looks so disappointed.

"How was it?" He tried to change the topic.

"I had the best time of my life! I would love to go back there for like a honeymoon." She daydreamed.

"Alright, I'll take you there." Woojin kissed her on the forehead. Woah there- don't tell me he's planning on proposing to her?

"Woojin, let's talk." I told him, and Seohee tried to come along, but I told her to go find the driver.

"What?" Woojin's eyes look so sharp.

"Are you planning on proposing to her?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, I am. You got a problem with that? We're both old enough anyways."

"But don't you think it's too fast? I mean, you've only been together for like-"

"And what? You've known her for ten years, so you think you're any better than me? I love her, and she feels the same way. So what if we've only been together for a few months? That's why I want to propose to her, right? I want to spend more time with her- basically I want her all to myself until the day that I die," He looked down and smirked. "Get away from her... you're just messing up her thoughts."

______________________

Seohee~

"What did you two talk about?" I asked Woojin.

"Nothing important." He smiled at me, and took my hands in his. I looked at Guanlin, and he looks way different now than earlier... he looks wretched.

"Are you coming with us?" I asked Woojin.

"I still have to go back to work, so I can't- but you go home and take a rest, I'll take you out tomorrow." He patted my head. Guanlin and I both went inside the car, on the way to our apartment.

He's been zoning out ever since Woojin has talked to him, and he's also been quiet.

"Are you okay?" I felt the need to ask him.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" He looked at me, but his eyes are all watery. What actually happened?

"I'm okay... Guanlin..."

"Go to sleep once we get home. There's going to be tons of work tomorrow." He told me, and then looked away.

"Alright."

______________________

Guanlin~

Once I got home, I took a long warm shower while thinking to myself...

Do I move, or do I stay?

Do I interfere with their relationship, or should I just leave them alone?

I've been lonely for too long, and ever since Seohee came back, I suddenly gained hope again.

Woojin, what do I do with him? I can't just get rid of him- what would be my reason for that?

Do I tell her how I feel? Or should I just keep everything to myself?

I want to tell Bella about what I feel, so that I at least have someone to talk to- but she's under too much stress right now, with all the baby preparations and even her secret relationship with Seongwoo.

I'm stressed, and I'm sad.

I don't know what to do with myself anymore.

As time goes by, I'm only becoming impatient- I want to see change, but I know damn too well that it's all just going to be the same.

I just want someone to talk to.

I just want to feel loved- not for my work, not for my looks... I want someone to love me because they just do. I want someone to love me, as much as I love them.

My family seems all great and my life looks perfect... but in reality, I feel suffocated and pressured by all these expectations, and even the society, since I'm in the business field.

Nothing's going right for me anymore, so what do I do?

_____________________

SVT NEVER DISAPPOINTS ASQBJQHW. Last Seventeen comeback I stayed home the whole day because of it lolol but I can't this time, because it's the first day of sem two:(

Song: Sofa (소파) by Crush (크러쉬) Cover by Jungkook (정국)