c h a p t e r 20.

Seohee~

It was finally time to go back to LA.

I didn't want to go anymore, but I have to. It's my job.

"Bye. Stay safe out there." Pinky said, as she hugged me.

"I will. Take care!" I told Pinky before waving one last goodbye to her and her family.

"Let's go?" Says Guanlin, and I nodded.

Once we got inside the plane, I put my headphones on, and listened to some music.

"When we get home, just go and take a rest. Work starts again the next day." Guanlin explained, but I barely heard it.

"Alright." I mumbled.

I looked outside, and realized that we were about to take off.

Inside, I felt really sad that I have to leave- but I think I really need to go back to LA to learn a little bit more about myself. I need to be more independent- I need to stop thinking that my brothers and friends are always going to be there for me, because what if one day they also disappear?

I fell into the deep thought of being alone and lonely again. It hurts me to think of that.

But they're right- I've been thinking too much. I need a rest.

I suddenly cleared up my thoughts, and went to sleep.

____________________

Guanlin~

"Wake up, we're here." Seohee tried shaking me awake.

Once we got out of the airport, the drivers were already there to fetch us.

"I'm so tired." I said as I stretched. Outside is already dark, which meant night time. I looked at my watch, and it's already midnight.

When we got home, I quickly took a shower and fell asleep on my fluffy bed.

Home sweet home.

____________________

Seohee~

Work felt the same- still tiring as always. We ended up talking to the CEO of Innisfree again today, and we all started the plans already.

After a very exhausting day, I got a text from Woojin.

Woojin

Meet me by the lobby

I want to take you out

I quickly replied with an "alright" and ran down to the lobby- as fast as I could, to finally meet him again.

"I missed you." Was the first thing he said to me, and then he suddenly hugged me.

"Me too. I thought about you a lot." I honestly told him. He got a bit flustered, and took my hand in his.

"You look so tired. How about you come over to my place, and I'll cook you something?"

"Sounds great to me." I nodded, and we then soon went on our way to his apartment.

Once we got there, I fell on the couch and looked around. His place is not too small, and also not to big- it's just perfect.

"Don't you ever feel lonely living alone here?" I asked him while he cooked.

"I do, most of the time actually- but I barely go home nowadays. I'd rather stay out, than lock up myself from everyone."

"You're right."

I waited by the living room, until he finished cooking. I could already smell the nice aroma of the food, even though it came all the way from the kitchen.

"Dinner's ready!" He yelled, and I ran to the dinning area.

We both payed our respects to the food, and then dig in. His cooking is actually way better than I expected.

"How is it?" Woojin asked me nervously.

"It's amazing. I love it!"

We talked about my trip and stuff, and I also asked him what he did over those two weeks. He said, "nothing new. It's still what it is."

I helped Woojin clean up after, and we then watched a horror movie in his living room.

"You like horror movies?" He asked.

"Yes. I love them."

I suddenly felt him come closer to me, until we were literally right beside each other. Woojin put his arm around me, and just like that, I put my head onto his shoulders.

I suddenly forgot about the feeling of loneliness.

"Can we just take a shortcut?" I suddenly blurted out of nowhere.

"What do you mean?" Woojin asked as he looked at me.

"I want you to be mine already... I'm starting to get very impatient." I looked him straight into the eyes.

"Well, then... do you want to be my girlfriend?" He smiled at me.

I nodded, and he suddenly closed the gap between us.

____________________

I'm still so upset that Wattpad deleted my story:/ BUT ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR 10k Y'ALL!!!

Song: I Like You (좋아합니다) by Day6 (데이식스)