c h a p t e r 22.

Guanlin~

"We got our boy group." Seohee happily hopped into my office, with a stack of paperwork.

"What group?" I asked.

"All I wanna do, Wanna One!" She yelled and laughed right after. She's too excited over this.

"I've heard about them." I might have listened to both of their albums and watched Produce 101 Season 2...

"That's great then! They're all so handsome." She daydreamed.

"Who's your bias?" I asked her.

"I like the rapper dancer guy! I think he's from BNM?" I already know who she's talking about. It's my least favourite member in the group.

"Oh. I like the Cube guy- he's cool" I didn't look at her while saying that, but I could already feel her nodding. "Help me with signing the paperwork. You're a part of this project anyways."

"Alright." She sat down at the chair in front of me, and started reading and signing half of the documents.

____________________

Seohee~

I never knew singing papers could be so exhausting. My right arm and back hurts like crazy- I wonder how Guanlin can do this everyday?

I stretched out my arm after signing the very last paper.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Very." My stomach rumbled, making my hunger seem very obvious.

"Let's go. My treat." Guanlin stood up and we went on our way to his car.

He played with the key strap, spinning it around his fingers, which I honestly found so hot- but shut up, Seohee. You have a boyfriend.

We got inside the car, and he started driving to the mall. He asked me about Woojin and such, and I gladly answered all his questions. Woojin is a great boyfriend- end of the story.

I also asked him about Bella, but he didn't really want to tell me much. Either he doesn't trust me, or he just really doesn't know much about his wife. Well then, if that's the case- they should really get to know each other first before the wedding day comes!

Once we arrived at the mall, we both ate at some restaurant that Guanlin likes- honestly, the food tastes like shit and I would rather eat Taco Bell; but I ain't complaining, it's free.

"How's the food?" He asked, while he enjoyed his.

"It's great!" It's horrible and I just want to throw it up, but that's okay!

"Good. Let's eat dessert somewhere else after this." He told me, and I nodded in agreement. I'm honestly starting to feel sick, but thinking of dessert just makes me so happy.

He payed the bills, and we finally got out of there.

"So as I was saying, should we have like a fan-signing event when the new product launches?" I expressed my idea.

"I think that's great. Everyone would love it." He gave me two thumbs up, and I finally felt relieved.

We were about to go inside the dessert store nearby, when I suddenly saw a familiar looking duo, sitting by the window seats.

It's Bella... and Ong Seongwoo?

Sharing a drink and kissing?

Oh hell no.

"Let's go back to the company now, sir!" I told him, before he could see anything.

"Why all of a sudden?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I-I still have some work to do. I need to help Woojin out with his writing- I completely forgot that I promised him that..." I stuttered while trying to explain a lie.

"Oh, okay-" Guanlin suddenly looked to his left, and saw the couple.

"Guanlin..."

"It's fine." He sighed, as if he wasn't even surprised at all- he just looks a bit disappointed.

"She's cheating on you! How can you be fine-"

"Don't worry about it. Let's just go."

____________________

OOF.

My English exam is today ashqehw I'm hella nervous oml

BTW HAVE Y'ALL SEEN THESE PICS OF TWO PARK YET LIKE ASWJWG I CAN'T EVEN:

Song: Tell Me by GroovyRoom (그루비룸) ft

Song: Tell Me by GroovyRoom (그루비룸) ft. Sik-K, Giriboy