c h a p t e r 24.

Guanlin~

I heard music coming from Seohee's room, and also a good aroma of food.

I knocked on her door to see what's up, and when she opened it, I suddenly saw Woojin at the back.

Wrong timing.

"I just wanted to know what that smell was. Must be nice..." I tried not to look at any of them in the eyes, because that would be so damn awkward.

"Do you want to join?" Woojin asked in the back.

"Yeah! Join us." Seohee took my hand, and pulled me inside her apartment unit. I guess I really couldn't say no...

"Fried chicken?" My eyes widened at the dish. It's not just fried chicken- it's fried chicken with matching Japanese potato salad and sparkling wine.

"잘 먹겠습니다 (I will eat well)!" We all said at the same time, before eating.

The food was gone in seconds and we all just lazily laid on our backs. The guilt of ruining our diets, and eating all that fried chicken, suddenly came running through us- making each of us even more guilty.

"We're going to the gym tomorrow." I told Seohee, and she agreed.

Woojin suddenly stood up and took the dirty plates to the sink.

"I'll wash!" I volunteered, as I stood up and went on my way to where he was.

"No, I'll do it." Woojin eyed me down. Woah there, it's just dishes...

"But I wasn't even supposed to be here- I just randomly came, so I should wash!"

"No! I should."

"No, I will-"

"I'll wash the dishes." Seohee pushed both of us to the side, and she actually started doing them.

"I'll dry then." I should at least be a bit helpful.

"Then I'll put them back inside the right drawers." Says Woojin. Is this guy trying to outdo me or something? Like dude, you've already won- what else do you want?

"Alright. Stop fighting now." Seohee's still so focused on washing the plates and cutlery.

Woojin and I would accidentally meet each others eyes from time-to-time, and he always has that stupid glare in his eyes. Like boy, I can reduce your pay- have you forgotten that I own the company which you work in?

"Done." We all said at the same time, and sat on the couch, while putting on a movie from Netflix.

Horror- Seohee's movie taste never changed.

"This isn't even scary." Woojin complained as he patted Seohee's head.

"I agree." She nodded, and laid her head on his shoulders. They started cuddling, and I suddenly felt like a lonely couch potato.

"Babe, do you want to sleep here tonight?" Seohee asked him, while they acted all lovey-dovey. Excuse me- I'm still here.

"Are you scared?" He joked around, and she hit his arm.

"No! I just want to sleep in your arms- you're so warm!" She giggled. Pfft, I can be warm too.

We continued watching the movie, and I suddenly didn't realize that I've already fallen asleep...

_____________________

Guanlin~

"Wake up!" I covered my ears, due to the noise Woojin was making. He kept on banging two pans together, making it sound so loud and annoying.

"Okay! I'll get up." In an hour.

"You ruined everything. You weren't supposed to even be here in the first place..." He mumbled underneath his breath, but I could still hear every single word that he just said.

"You were the one who asked me to join! Plus, you really want me to deduct your pay, don't you?" I threatened him, while finally getting up.

"No, sir! You're the best CEO in the whole world, I can't even imagine CLV without you anymore!" He tried to cheerfully say, but I could hear the obvious sarcasm behind his voice.

"Are you two fighting again?" The front door to the apartment unit opened, and Seohee came in with bags of groceries. I looked at the time, and it's only five in the morning.

"No babe, we're fine." Says Woojin. You liar- my blood is boiling because of you!

"Yeah, we're fine" I suddenly came up to her, and helped out with carrying the bags to the kitchen. Woojin did the same, but I did it first. "Why are you grocery shopping this early in the morning?"

"Well, I'm with you the whole day. So, do you actually think I have time to go grocery shopping after work, when I'm literally shaking from exhaustion?"

"You're right."

"I'll help you put these away." Woojin smiled at her, and she blushed.

Pfft. What a goody-two-shoes.

______________________

I have a Math and First-Aid test, also day 2 of English exams all today whooT. I hope I do well:/

Song: Childlike (유치해도) by Sohee, Kim Sang Gyun (소희, 김상균) Prod. by Lee Minhyuk (이민혁) of BTOB
(THIS SONG IS SOOO PERFECT FOR THIS CHAPTER)