Death of Me

A/N: That's how he looks..?

"Hiro-Sama. Please return to the mansion."

The servant turned to dust, leaving nothing behind but glittering ash.

Hiro continued to run through the forest, curls bouncing atop his head with each step. His shoes had gotten muddy from all the running, but other than that, he was safe.

Finally free from these people.

From him.

Hiro let a grin stretch across his face.

He couldn't believe it. He was racing through the forest at top speed, blues of green and brown passing him in blues.

"I'm disappointed, Hiro."

Hiro came to a full stop.

He frowned deeply, slowly turning around to face his wicked uncle.

"So much potential. It will all go to waste if you escape." Rido walked over to him, eyes matching his nephew's.

Hiro took a step back. "I'm not afraid to put all your teachings to good use, uncle." Hiro  placed a hand over his mouth, as if thinking of a plan.

Rido looked at him, eyes narrowing.

Hiro smirked in confidence.

He stepped forward with the same attitude, hands lifting up to the sky.

Shadows emerged from the ground, demonic creatures racing towards Rido.

He easily tore them apart, annoyed with his nephew. He walked forward, knocking away the shadow demons with his bare hands.

Hiro frowned.

"Do not forget it was I who taught you to use them." Rido said as he got closer. "Even in my weakened state, I am still stronger."

Hiro nodded with a smile.

"I know."

Rido froze, realizing he was unable to move. He looked down at his feet. Gripping his legs were shadows, dragging him down.

Rido tried to escape, only to have more hands come up. Shadows came closer, holding him in  place.

"Hiro..." Rido growled with dark eyes. "Where will you go? Your family is dead..."

Hiro turned and ran, his body forming into a murder of crows. He gave Rido one last look of hatred, a smug look on his face.

"As long as I'm away from you."

Dozens of crows flew into the air, leaving Rido on the ground.

He tore away the shadow hands, turning them to nothing as he looked to the night sky.

"Rido-Sama."

His servants appeared behind him, kneeling on the floor with their heads lowered in respect.

One spoke with much sadness. "It appears everyone in the castle has been killed."

Rido began to laugh.

The servant looked up, confusion in his eyes.

"Then everything is going according to plan." Rido said, his eyes beginning to glow.

He turned to look to his servants, who flinched in fear at his aura of thirst and power.

"Hiro will return. He will have no other choice."

__________

A murder of crows with red and blue eyes flew across the moon.

Hiro landed on a rooftop, breathing heavily as he reformed.

He looked around, the empty streets luckily leaving no witnesses. He stood up, jumping to another rooftop.

He finally made it to the ground, blinking when he realized he was being watched. With a terrible yawn, Hiro scratched his eye.

Morning would be here soon.

With a faint smile, he lifted both hands to the stars. The wind pushed his hair back, his coat dancing about.

He was free.

Finally free.