Caught

"That's him."

The hunter threw his cigar to the ground, a dark look in his eye. He turned to the group of hunter behind him, hiding within the trees.

Hiro stood in the middle of the pathway, a book in his hand. Rima stood beside him, both of them laughing.

The hunter grimaced in disgust.

"We move at dawn."

__________

"Why isn't it here?!" Aido yelled, searching through a stack of paper.

Hiro watched as he searched, a bead of sweat on his face.

He'd been searching the lounge for quite a while. Whatever he was looking for must've been important.

He walked forward, stopping beside Aido. "Do you need help?"

Aido immediately flinched, stopping completely. He turned to Hiro. "N-No. You shouldn't worry yourself, Hiro-sama."

Hiro frowned slightly, rolling his sleeves up. "What are you looking for?"

Aido blinked in surprise. "...my camera."

Hiro furrowed his eyebrows. "...cam...ra?" He asked, confused.

Aido froze completely. He walked up to Hiro with a dark face, staring intensely at him.

"You don't know what a camera is?"

Hiro shook his head.

Aido seemed upset with his answer. He looked to the windowsill, behind the curtain, and perked up. "There it is!"

He ran over to the small camera. Hiro followed behind him, staring at the tiny device. It was silver and small, yet chunky and squarish.

Aido showed it to Hiro with pride. "This is a camera. It takes pictures."

Hiro blinked.

Aido sweatdropped a bit. "I'll show you."

He took a picture of Hiro, whose face was still confused with an eyebrow up and the other down. With a quiet click, a paper printed from the bottom.

Aido flashed it a few times with inhumane speed, and showed it to Hiro. "It takes pictures."

Hiro took the photo, staring at himself. "...why am I in the paper?"

Aido sighed and slumped. "It's a photo, like a portrait."

"Oh!" Hiro smiled, examining it. "What do you do with it?"

Aido blushed in embarrassment. "I uh-"

"He takes photos of the Dorm President."

They both looked to Akatsuki. Aido glared at him, his face red. "Shut up!"

Hiro clicked the button as the two went back and forth about Aido's stalking issues. He smiled at the outcome of the photos, waving them like Aido did and watching the photo appear like magic.

He smiled, showing them to Aido. "Like this?"

Aido nodded. "Yeah." He turned back to his cousin. "You're just jealous my photos come out nice."

Hiro laughed a bit, taking more photos of everything around the lounge.

Akatsuki and Aido watched, eyebrows raised.
He murmured something to his cousin.

Aido nodded in agreement, eyes narrowing as he watched Hiro take photo after photo.

"Can I take photos outside? Will it work outside, too?" Hiro asked excitedly.