Doubt Comes In

Warning: Light smut.

"Kaname-sama." Said a soft, familiar voice.

Hiro watched as he placed a hand on her head, affection racing between the both of them.

Adoration sizzled in Kaname's eyes, and something heated up at the bottom of Hiro's stomach as well.

Yuki stared back, her pink face alight.

Suddenly, he was a kid again, watching them with sad eyes from afar.

But he said nothing, pretending to listen to Aido harass-Er, speak with his esteemed fans.

He was surprised when they started calling out his name.

"Hiro-senpai!"

"Hiro!"

"Hero!" Someone said with a giggle.

"My Hero."

It didn't help that Aido had gotten closer to him, a sly smile on his face. "My my, you've gotten so popular!"

Hiro hid a blush, giving them a small smile. They swooned, happily chattering away as the group continued onwards.

With a heavy heart, Hiro remained focused in class.

But the word 'marriage' kept running through his mind like an old record player.

__________

"You and Yuki are supposed to be engaged."

He didn't mean to say it. He wanted the thought to linger in his mind until he could accept it himself.

He wanted to push it away like nothing ever happened.

But he needed the confirmation from Kaname.

Said man was staring at Hiro from across the room. His arms were folded, a smile on his face as the wind blew his hair.

Hiro wore a blank face, as if asking a simple question.

"Are you...jealous?" Kaname said teasingly. He let out a single laugh, making Hiro fume on the inside. "Ha."

Hiro swallowed the cough that almost escaped him. He instead placed a hand in his pocket, clenching his fist tight in embarrassment.

"I'm not." Hiro answers stiffly, looking away from Kaname's eyes.

"Then, why do you ask?"

Hiro slowly walks over to him, crossing the floor and the couch with a slow steady swiftness. He moves over to the window where Kaname stood, looking up at the older Vampire.

Kaname looked down at him, his smile only widening.

Hiro's thoughts were laced with a tangible feeling of doubt. He hates just how much he worried and cared about it, but he pushes his feelings down.

Kaname closed the space between them.

"I feel like she belongs with you." He said truthfully.

"Is that so?" Kaname asked, placing both hands on Hiro's face.

Kaname rubbed a thumb on Hiro's cheek, his smile never once leaving his skin. It was almost ethereal, having someone else love him so much.

Hiro's eyes were full of love and worry.

Like Kaname were more than worthy of his love. It made him chuckle softly, unable to move his eyes away.

Kaname connected their foreheads, seeing a blush rise on Hiro's face.

"I feel like I'm betraying her..." Hiro admits with the softest voice Kaname had ever heard him use.

Hiro moves back.

"She loves you so much. And you love her. I've been gone so long that I... I feel as though I'm interrupting something."

Kaname moved closer, lips coming close.

Hiro gasped into it, his body trembling at the sheer force of Kaname's kiss. He was weak in the knees, hands clamoring to grip something before falling apart.

He held onto Kaname, closing his eyes.

Kaname relished in his blissful expression, pressing their bodies even closer.

When they parted, Hiro bit his lip, face red and mouth wet.

"...What can I do to make those thoughts go away?" Kaname asked gently.

Hiro gripped him tighter, eyebrows furrowing.

"I...I don't know." Hiro admitted, shaking his head.

Kaname couldn't help but smile at his naivety.

Hiro narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

"What is it?" Hiro asked.

Kaname ponders his question, raising an eyebrow.

"No one taught you about..." he paused, as if waiting for Hiro to finish the sentence.

Hiro gave a confused face, his head tilting to the side. He shook his head. "What?"

Kaname nuzzled his head, bringing him close with an endearing smile. "No, I suppose not."

Hiro felt a hand run down his back.

"It means I have the chance to teach you."

Hiro's lips were caught before he could inquire about his so-called lesson. But this kiss was different, deeper than the one before.

It made his head dizzy.

Hands ran down his back. It made his skin tingle like it were ringing.

His body sung when hands reached his chest, twisting two buds. He moaned into the kiss, eyebrows furrowing.

Kaname watched him with hungry eyes. They seemed to glow, another gasp leaving Hiro. He had craved after Hiro for ten, long years.

It was almost a dream to have him here.

"What's-" he swallowed, catching his breath, "Whats happening? My body..."

Kaname smiled. "Do you trust me?"

Hiro looked into his eyes. He smiled happily, eyes twinkling as Kaname kissed his cheek.

"I do." He said.

His legs were swooped from under him, Kaname walking over to the bed.

"You're adorable." Kaname says as he placed Hiro on the soft sheets.

Hiro blushed, bringing Kaname down for another kiss. Kaname smiled into it, amused at his boldness.

Hiro wrapped his arms around him. He shut his eyes tight as he spoke.

"...Make these thoughts go away." Hiro said softly.

Kaname didn't need to be told twice.