Bliss

Kaname watched as rain broke through the clouds and spilled to the ground.

The window had streaks of water, distorting the view.

Droplets came in waves, the world soaked in tears. Lighting made the sky bright for three seconds, a string of electricity touching the ground.

He was too content.

Too...happy?

He hasn't felt this way in so long.

Pressed against his naked body was Hiro, still asleep from the events of last night. He clung to Kaname, as if afraid to let go.

Kaname ran fingers through his curls, smiling.

"Kaname..." he gasped.

"Please, I-" a moan, a soft tremble Kaname could feel.

"...Kana...me..."

"Ah..."

"...ooh~"

He could still remember the feeling...

The sounds...

The smell.

His heart ached.

Hiro was a complete novice when it came to doing more than kissing.

It made things more fun, more amusing. Hearing Hiro for the first time, feeling him and watching him moan in pleasure was like gaining a priceless jewel.

He'd clung to Kaname, crying quietly and calling his name as his toes curled.

It had been soft, yet rough and bruising in the best ways.

He looked down at Hiro, the feeling of loneliness washed away with a single glance.

It had been so long since he had someone to hold so close like this.

Hiro and Yuki were both miles away, Hiro lost in the world and Yuki now belonging to another.

He had grown very close to Hiro, fond of the intelligent boy and entranced by his eyes. One pupil belonged to someone he had despised centuries ago, and yet he could feel nothing but love from them when he looked at Hiro.

He nuzzled into Hiro's hair, inhaling his scent and pulling his closer.

_________

"Sex."

The word itself sounded scandalous.

Hiro was currently covering himself on Kaname's bed, his face flushed red.

"...sex." Hiro said quietly again.

"It's how children are born, actually." Kaname turned the page, pretending to be immersed in a novel.

Hiro gaped like a fish out of water.

"...so..."

Kaname watched the fireworks of knowledge burst across Hiro's eyes, his face becoming a grimace as he slowly realized something.

"So our parents...and their parents... everybody-"

Kaname nodded.

Hiro snuggled deeper into the blanket.

"...it felt...really, really good." Hiro said slowly, looking at his curled toes.

Kaname held back his urge.

He turned his head to Hiro.

His arousal was soon turned to amusement.

"So..." Hiro grew horrified. "You're going to be a mother?!"

Kaname laughed.

He laughed aloud, eyes closing as Hiro placed both hands on his older brother's stomach. He leaned over, laughing harder when Hiro basically had a meltdown and demanded Kaname be more serious about being parents so young and how he's not a fan of kids, worried the baby will turn out bratty and smooth brained like Yuki.

His laughter had finally died down, and Kaname looked to see a furious Hiro.

"...men can't get pregnant." Kaname assures him.

Hiro gave a relieved sigh.

Kaname paused, closing the book.

"...you and Rido never spoke much, did you?" Kaname asked.

Hiro hummed, nodding. "Only when he needed me to do something."

What else did Hiro not know about?

Sex was one thing, but the rest of the world?

...he'd spent most of his life inside, locked away.

"Don't look so sad." Hiro said softly, moving closer to Kaname. "Besides, it'd be weird if Rido came and decided to talk about...this." He shivered at the thought.

Kaname chuckled at that.

Hiro blinked in surprise when Kaname sat up, and lifted Hiro into his lap.

Hiro blushed.

"You said it felt good..?" Kaname asked.

Hiro slowly nodded, the blanket covering the both of them as they kissed.