Peace

Kaname looked to Seiren, closing his phone and tossing it onto his bed.

"Go find them." He ordered.

She gave a silent nod before disappearing, going off the find the three students who were late for curfew.

His eyes roamed the sea of trees the stretched out to the town.

He had noticed Rima, Senri and Takuma have been leaving almost rhythmically to go to town whenever they could. It wasn't abnormal, but they seemed more eager to go, as if there was something dragging them towards town.

Possibly a new book release or a new restaurant flavor.

Punishment was in order though, as they missed curfew. By a complete hour. If they had class today, it would be rather embarrassing to have three rogue Vampires not listen to their leader. This was something he could keep under wraps, and possibly manage without letting the other students know.

He looked to the ground, watching as Yuki and Zero began their usual disciplinary duties. Even on weekends, the headmaster was relentless with their work.

He smiled, seeing her blush at something Zero had said and hit him on the back.

Her hair danced in the wind, brown curls shining in the moonlight.

...all too familiar.

He closed his eyes, folding his arms as he leaned against the wall.

He paused, a strange smell getting closer.

It was the smell of blood.

The blood itself was intoxicating, as if mixed with something special.

But that wasn't what caught his attention.

It was who the blood belonged to.

It was pure. Much like his.

Seiren returned in that moment, standing tall. "They've returned with someone." She said. "They are injured."

Kaname nodded. "Have them enter the infirmary."

Seiren nodded, leaving once again.

Kaname walked towards the door, going to calm the rest of the night class students who were most likely entranced by the smell as well.

__________

Takuma panicked.

"Don't drop him!" Rima told him again for the hundredth time.

"I know!" He cried out, watching as Senri went out and opened the gates to the school. They rushed in, Rima closing the gate behind them.

Seiren appeared in front of them, stoic as always. Her expression was empty, but her eyes were fierce.

"Ah! Seiren!" Takuma yelped, stopping.

"The infirmary." She ordered. "Kaname will arrive shortly."

Zero appeared in front of them, eyes narrowing at their blood stained clothes.

"You reek of blood." He said, Yuki catching up the him.

She took a deep breath, ready to chew Zero out for leaving her. But she paused, seeing the bloody boy in Takuma's hands.