Chapter 1

So this is another Carla x Lucy story and I might include some things that are similar to my other book with this shipping. *inserts evil laugh* I hope you enjoy this!
°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°

 *inserts evil laugh* I hope you enjoy this!°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°

Carla's P.O.V

What sense did it make to fall in love when your heart was only destined to be broken? I mean, I fell in love before and where did it get me, here?

Walking down a street in a world I do not even know the name of. As reckless as it sounded, I kind of liked it. Plus I can go back home if I wanted to but if anything I didn't want to be there. I just needed some time to think.

'I'm sorry but I can't love you.' I shook my head as I tried to forget the words I heard. There was no use for remembering them.

'Out of all of the people I could have fallen for, why did it have to be you?' The only problem was that her words stuck.

'I'm sorry' She didn't mean it.

'It's fine' Neither did I.

'Goodbye for now' We didn't care for each other like we used to.

'I'm sorry'

She used those words to cover how she truly felt.

I began to feel many cool droplets slide down my face and sighed. This was not a good time for it to rain. I didn't want to go home but neither did I want to stay out here. I had seen a large hotel on the left of me and speed walked to it.

As soon as I got inside the hotel had been decorated in the red and gold colors but had many plants. Just looking at this place had let me know that this was a hotel of luxury.

 Just looking at this place had let me know that this was a hotel of luxury

A voice came to my ear, a woman's voice. One that had been singing a tune that had been different yet very addicting.

I looked in the direction of the voice to see a short woman with blonde hair, plump lips that had a small smile on them, a curvy figure, and slender legs and for some reason, she had been dressed as a bunny girl.