Chapter 36

An Hour Later

Lucy's P.O.V

As soon as we arrived at the Sakamaki mansion I stood in surprise. They were surrounded by people, unlike Carla and Shin. Why did they want to be secluded? "Lucy" I glared at the white-haired man. "You are still angry at me?" I arched a brow before I looked away from him.

He had to right to ask that after I told him about Shin? Just because I didn't answer his question didn't mean that he could just make him stay. If anything I wanted him to feel hurt after going to sleep with Yui again. He sighed before he turned my head to look at him. "Lucy-chan?" I looked in the direction of the voice to see Kou.

 "Lucy-chan?" I looked in the direction of the voice to see Kou

I smiled at him. "Kou-kun" He walked over to us and stared at Mao. She stared at him before she giggled.

"So this is Mao-chan. She looks a lot like Carla." I nodded.

"Yeah" Mao reached for him causing him to move his face closer to her. She touched his cheeks before she pressed her forehead against his causing him to blush before he chuckled.

"Lucy-chan, she is surprisingly like you." I couldn't help but smile.

"Dinner starts soon right?" Carla asked catching our attention. Kou backed away from Mao and nodded.

"Yeah, follow me." Kou walked ahead and we followed. As soon as we got inside I saw so many of the men from school who I was banned from being around.

"Lucy-chan is here!" Kou said happily.

Shin's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that Lucy got into another argument with him. I probably shouldn't have told her I wasn't coming but she seemed so happy that I was. I felt my heartache.

Lucy, why can't I be happy when you are away? I love you. Mao didn't even know those men neither did Lucy so she might be cautious. She is her first and only child.

"Shin-kun, I love you." I shook my head. She was my brother's wife and had a life that I never understood. Still, Carla slept with Yui again that night and the only thing Lucy did was sleep in his arms.

She wanted me to love her and yet she didn't. What was I supposed to do?

I gasped and sat up, hitting my head against Lucy's

I gasped and sat up, hitting my head against Lucy's. I quickly held my head while Lucy did the same. "Lucy"

"Shin-kun, is it true that you still like me?" I shook my head causing her eyes to widen.

"I...I...I am in love with you remember-"

"Good" She smashed her lips against mine.