Chapter 10

Thirty Minutes Later

Lucy's P.O.V

I stood in the entranceway of the large high school and couldn't help become amazed. It was such an enormous building and it had only been open at night. The colors of the school had complimented it.

It surprisingly reminded me of the stars. It was so beautiful and yet no one knew the secrets behind them. "Oi, Lucy stop staring at the school and come on." I looked at the owner of the voice to see Shin.

" I looked at the owner of the voice to see Shin

"Shin-kun"

"Here," He handed me my schedule

"Thank you"

"You don't have a class with nee-san so I think he will find a way to keep a close eye on you." I nodded.

"Okay" I looked around before I looked at Shin who had now been in the doorway. "Shin-kun, where is Carla-kun?"

"He went to class about two minutes ago while you were staring at the school."

"Oh" He arched a brow.

"Are you worried about him?" I felt my face heat up before I looked away from him. "Nee-san is an adult. You shouldn't worry about him that much." He said before he went inside.

Class

Class had been strange. I was not used to school and the many things that they were used to. I was once a substitute for Anna but that was a school of kids, not a room full of people who were basically adults.

____________________________________
When lunch came I decided to take the time to use the bathroom. Well, that was until I had seen Carla. I started to walk back to class when he grabbed my wrist and dragged me down the hall.

I was nervous. What was he intending to do? Was he planning on starting his plan now? We were not even married yet unless he planned on doing something else. Something that had been painful. As soon as we arrived in an empty classroom he locked the door. "Carla-sama"

"You seemed to have attracted attention."

"Huh? I..If it had been my classmates I didn't intend to-"

"Not them, someone else."

"Someone else?"

"The Sakamaki's and the Mukami's"

"Sakamaki? Mukami? I have never met them before."

"In your world, you are able to feel people's power. If I were you, I would use it." My eyes widened. That meant the Sakamaki's and Mukami's were magic. Maybe even a vampire like Carla but the thing I couldn't understand was that I couldn't feel his magic so how would I be able to feel those two families?

"Ever since I came here my magic hasn't worked." His brows furrowed.

"You have been using your magic?"

"O...O..Only to speak to my spirits." He arched a brow before he stuck his hand out. "Is there something wrong Carla-kun?"

"You know" My keys, he wanted my keys!

"Carla-"

"I will give them back after the wedding." It made sense. Him having my keys gave him power over me and after the wedding, he would have complete control. I looked down at my pouch before I looked back at him.

"Please"

"Now" My magic didn't work but be had a power that I didn't know how strong it was. Fighting him now would be a risk. I pulled out my keys and stared at them before handing them to him. "Good," he said before he pat my head. "You will get them back tomorrow." Sadly tomorrow felt like an eternity.