Chapter 29

Lucy's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that he didn't plan on ending the fact that he had been sleeping with Yui. He had been angry at me for kissing Shin and yet he could just sleep with the woman who I knew he had still been in love with. I rubbed Mao's back while I tried to hide my tears. I actually fell for that man, no matter how hard I tried to fight it, I fell for him. I laid the sleeping girl down before organizing her bag.

"Lucy" I looked at the door to see Shin. My eyes widened before I started to leave.

"I have to go-" He stopped me.

"Lucy, stop avoiding me, please." I could hear the desperation of his voice but had been afraid to look at him. If I did I would fall for him again.

"Shin if Carla sees us together-"

"He left" My heart began to ache. I knew what that meant. He pulled me into an embrace from behind, burning his head into my neck. "I'm so sorry for what I did."

"You keep-"

"I can't stop when I am near you. I am in love with you and the fear of not only you but three other people interested in you makes me want you to be near me more. "

"Three others...wait you are in love with me?"

"He really thought that right now would be a good time to leave, even after he got you pregnant again." He ignored my question and left me with a statement that had been hard to talk about.

"Well...Carla-kun is Carla-kun." I felt my eyes began to water.

"Do not defend him." My eyes widened. Shin pulled me closer.

"But-"

"I don't want you to leave on that trip with him either."

"Trip?"

"To the Moonlight hotel, I want to be with you and Mao."

"Shin-"

"I don't want to be without you." My tears began to fall.

"I want to be with everyone."

"Lucy" He let go of me and tried to look at me. I turned around. "I care for everyone and want to be around my family." His face reddened.

"Family?"

"Family, you guys are that." His face came close to mine. Was he angry, sad, another emotion? He was not showing it as usual. He smiled before he wiped away my tears and pulled me into an embrace.

"You are amazing you know. I guess that is why I fell in love with you. Sadly I will not be with you on the trip-"

"You are staying here to watch home." I gasped as I saw Carla appear at the door and broke out of Shin's grip.

"Carla-kun-"

"Bedroom, now" I nodded before I rushed to our room.

Carla's P.O.V

I glared at the pink haired man. "You always take the good ones, don't you? First Yui and now Lucy, you know how many times I saw her cry over you? The fact that she loves you but you treat her like nothing angers me."

"It's none of your business." I started to leave.

"It has everything to do with me. Do you know how much she means to me?" I stopped and looked at him.

"Are you just angry about Yui?" He glared at me before he let out a dry chuckle.

"I am not angry about her. If anything I want Lucy." He smirked at me. "I will take Lucy and make her mine."

"She is not one of us. It's not like you can mate with her."

"Shouldn't I be saying that?!?" My eyes widened. "You mated with her and now your daughter is just like you. I love her and yet you push her away from me." Mao began to cry causing me to pick her up and calm her down. "You don't know who your wife is, do you? All you do is flaunt her around like a gift that you know no one else can have."

"She barely leaves the house, if she wanted to go she could."

"Must be because she spends most of her time taking care of Mao. Someone who the both of you made." Shin started to leave when I grabbed his arm.

"Take her and I will make you regret it."

"Why should I care when all you do is break her heart. She is the mother of your daughter and all you do is treat her like shit." He yanked his arm out of my grip.