Chapter 7

Carla's P.O.V

The look of fear in her eyes couldn't do anything to make me feel guilty about what I was going to do to her. She tricked me and dozens of other men and now she felt bad about it? Especially after what she had done? I smirked at her. She accepted my offer, making her mine. I pressed my lips to her shoulder.

"Ca...Carl...Carla, we are not even officially married yet, this would be inappropriate."

"Quiet," I said before I sank my teeth into her shoulder. She gasped before I felt her arms try to push me away, but in the end, she failed. She stopped for a second before she attempted to push me away again.

I backed up and looked at her in her eyes before I spoke. " This is apart of your job, which you accepted. So now, you are doing your main duty. Which is to accept me."

"But Carla-" I bit her again, cutting her off. I knew she was going to hate it but she had no choice. A rush of sweetness came to my tongue, causing me to back away and look at her for the second time. This time in alarm. I let her go and stared at her.

"Lust.....you feel lust from this?" She looked shocked before she glared at me.

"I do not like this!" Her voice had so much bitterness that it made me shocked. She actually talked back to me.

"I can always take you back. I mean I am certainly sure that the magazines would want to know what Fairy Tail's Celestial mage has been up to." She looked taken aback by my words and the same look of distress that she had in her eyes on the first day I met her had been there.

"Please" It pissed me off. I couldn't do anything whenever she looked at me like that. If anything it made me want to pursue her even more. I turned her head to the side and traced her neck with my thumb.

"Then accept me." I felt her try and calm herself down and let me continue.

The Next Night

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up to a stinging pain, from my neck, shoulders, chest, and thighs. Carla had bitten everywhere and I could only do nothing but let my guilt bury me. It is what had brought me in this situation.

I slowly sat up, grimacing in pain, and tried to look around when I felt that I had not been wearing my dress anymore.  I looked down to see that I had been dressed in a silk black nightgown that had stopped at my thighs. I felt my face heat up. How did I change?

I needed to speak to Carla about what had just happened and my change in clothing. The recent events had been mostly a blur and I couldn't understand it. I stood up and started to walk to the door when it opened. There had been the monster himself. "Tsukinami-sama"

"Is that the way to address your husband?" I blushed of embarrassment.

"I'm sorry Carla-kun"

"The wedding will be in two days." My eyes widened.

"Two days?"

"The maids will be coming soon to get you prepared for tomorrow." He said before he left.
°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆

To be continued