Chapter 37

Two Hours Later

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up to the feeling of warmth. It was a beautiful warmth that soothed me and made me for some reason smile. "Lucy" My eyes widened. That voice,

"Shin-kun" I sat up only to be pulled back down. I looked next to me to see Shin sleeping. The sound of his light breathing somewhat soothing my worry. He pulled me closer causing my cheeks to redden.

Wait a minute. He was shirtless. I looked at myself to see the same predicament. It was now that I noticed the slight pain I felt below. I didn't do anything with him last night, did I? I lifted the blanket and gasped. I was naked and so was Shin. I quickly removed his arm from around me and scanned for my clothes before putting them on. I snuck to Shin's door and slowly turned the door handle. "Lucy?"

My eyes widened. "Shin-kun?" I turned to see him standing behind me.

 "Shin-kun?" I turned to see him standing behind me

My cheeks darkened before I looked at the door. He was now half-dressed but it didn't make it better. "I'm sorry"

"Huh?" I looked at him.

"I shouldn't have done that...with you." That look of pain on his face. He seemed to regret what he did but knowing the reason why we did this in the first place was that I wanted to experience love with someone who wanted it just as much as I did.

"Shin-kun" I touched his cheek. "I'm sorry" I pressed my lips against his. Somehow it was better to feel the love from someone who seemed to love you than someone who thought of you as someone else.

Carla's P.O.V

I walked into the mansion to hear silence. Not a laugh nor a giggle, instead I heard silence. I walked upstairs to see Lucy and Shin in the nursery with bright smiles on their faces as they talked to Mao. Why did looking at the two like that anger me?

"Lucy" The two's eyes widened before they looked at me.

"Yes, Carla-kun?"

"When you are finished, meet me in our room. " She nodded.

"Okay" I went into our room and sat on the bed before waiting for her. Five minutes later Lucy came in and stood in front of me. Seeing her now, she wasn't how she normally was. If anything she seemed to have a secret I couldn't understand.

I examined her and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Still, I couldn't shake this feeling. "The song, sing it." Her eyes widened. She took a slight second to think before she nodded.

"Okay" She sang the song and as she did I smirked.