Chapter 14

Carla's P.O.V

As soon as we reached our room I noticed Lucy's tears. Was she crying because she knew what was going to happen next? She agreed to it and if she didn't want to do it then she shouldn't have stayed. "Lucy" She looked away from me.

"Yes, Carla-kun?" She sounded anxious. I sighed to myself. The things I do for her.

"Here" She looked at me. Her eyes widened as she saw her keys.

"My keys" She blushed before a small smile grew on her face. "Thank you"

We walked into the room before I closed and locked it behind us. I sat on the bed and watched as she stood in front of me with her blush starting to grow.

"Carla-kun I-"

"The song, I want to hear it." Her eyes widened but she found herself nodding.

"Okay" She started to sing causing me to blush. She reminded me of Yui. Of course, I hated that thought but hearing her song reminded me that there was more than just Yui. Looking at Lucy now, I felt so needy of her. I wanted her and everything about her tempted me. My morals were starting to deteriorate.

It was like I had been poisoning my mind by requesting her to sing and I was afraid that if she sang anymore then she would hate me for what I would do next

It was like I had been poisoning my mind by requesting her to sing and I was afraid that if she sang anymore then she would hate me for what I would do next. She finished singing causing me to let out a shaky breath. "Carla-kun are you okay?" I couldn't look at her but soon found myself blushing as she turned my head to look at her. Her cheeks had been bright red while her eyes had been full of lust. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Out"

"Huh?"

"For tonight I need you out."

"Carla-"

"Do it or else I will make you leave." I felt her lips press against my left cheek causing my eyes to widen. What the hell was wrong with her? Did she know what she was doing? She backed away from me with a blush.

"I will leave you for tonight." She started to walk away from me but stopped as I grabbed her hand.

"I will not let you." I pinned her to the bed before I kissed her. This wasn't right, this feeling I got just from a song. What would happen if I stopped? I backed away and looked at her. The both us us caught our breaths. It was strange that the more I breathed the same air as her, I found myself craving her again. I buried my head in between her neck and began to kiss it. Her body started to heat up.

"Pervert-" I looked at her.

"You kissed me, you kissed me after singing that song and thought that I would not react?"

"I felt bad for you-"

"You felt bad for me? I wanted you to leave and yet you kissed me." She glared at me for the second time.

"If you want to get your first rule over with then fine. Let's get it over with."

"It's not something you want so why should I-" She grabbed my collar and pulled me closer to her lips.

"It seems that you are more afraid than I thought." She pressed her lips against mine.