Chapter 40

Lucy's P.O.V

I stared at the quiet and focused man who I had known as my husband. He really wasn't kidding about going to the marriage counselor. "Carla-kun" He looked at me. "Are you okay?" He showed a look of annoyance before he looked at the picture in front of us. I knew what his answer would be but didn't want to be right. 

"I'm doing this bec-"

"Lucy and Carla, it's been a while." We looked at the door to see our happy dark-haired counselor. We stood up and walked inside. Yuta closed the door.

 "You two haven't been here in a while

"You two haven't been here in a while. Has my advice worked out?" I arched a brow at Carla causing him to do the same. Yuta sighed before he sat at his desk. 

"You partially did it right?"

"Yes," Carla said before he sat down. I sat next to him. 

"So you two haven't stopped being associated with your other escapades?" Carla showed no emotion like usual but for me, I was an open book. "Something is off. Last time I checked you only made out with Carla's brother Lucy and Carla was still sleeping with someone."

"I stopped sleeping with her and I actually want to learn how to have a better relationship with Lucy." 

"That glow

"That glow...."

"Yuta-"

"You're pregnant aren't you?" Carla arched a brow.

"Didn't I say-"

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I am doing too much. Okay, in order to build your relationship you two have to bond together. Not only that, you two have to learn to love and respect each other. Lucy, I know you love Carla and I know he feels the same with you." My cheeks darkened hearing that. I looked at Carla to see him looking away from me.  "You two love each other right, that's how you got married?"

"Y...Yes, that is correct indeed." I responded. 

"Another thing you two need to work on is ownership and responsibility. You both have had your 'fun' with people but it isn't getting you anywhere good. If anything it is ruining your relationship. Lucy, I know what happened between Carla's brother and you but you need to end it. If you do it before it gets out of hand your relationship will get better. I promise okay?"

"Yes"

"Now you two need to work on these things and next month I want to see better progress okay?" We agreed. "Good" 

Forty Minutes Later

Carla's P.O.V

As we arrived home we were greeted with Mao and Shin. Lucy smiled at the two. As she walked up to them I watched Shin's expression. His cheeks darkened while his eyes tried to avert their gaze. Did he know already? "Meet me in the bedroom when you're finished, Lucy." I walked past the two only to hear Mao begin to wine. I turned my head to see her with a sad expression as she reached out for me. Dammit, so much for having time with Lucy. I took Mao and began to cuddle her. She started to giggle. 

I spoil her too much. Then again, she does deserve it. She keeps me sane, just like her mother. I looked at Lucy who stared at Mao in awe. "Mao-chan" She started to giggle. Shin smiled at us before he looked at the clock. 

"I have to go, see you guys later." 

"See you soon," Lucy said with a bright smile causing his blush to deepen.  

"See you soon."

As soon as he left I adverted my attention back to Mao only to see that she had fallen asleep in my arms and looked at Lucy. "I will lay her down and meet back with you." She nodded,

"In the bedroom?" She said nervously at first but smiled. 

"Yeah"

"Yeah"

"Okay" Did she understand why I wanted to meet there or was she planning to do something as well?