Chapter 6

I am so so so sorry for not updating in a while. I hope you guys enjoy these two chapters for you in return.

°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆○●°•☆
Carla's P.O.V

Shin glared at Lucy which at first I didn't understand why until a minute after. She had been human which he hated. The difference between her and Yui is that Lucy was a mage but he couldn't tell. It wasn't something you would first notice on sight. "Who is she?"

"She is Lucy, my fiance." He eyed her up and down, grimacing at her. Lucy's eyes widened in surprise. I guess she understood that he didn't like her but couldn't understand why.

"So you chose her out of any other woman around here?" She glared at him. I guess her being my wife was going to be better than I thought.

"I am right here you know."

Lucy's P.O.V

What made him think that saying this was okay? If we actually married for love this wouldn't have felt any better. His behavior and demeanor angered me to the point that I couldn't just sit and stay quiet.

"Tch, it seems like I am going to have to teach you some things about me." The aura between us had started to turn.

"Come on," The man said interrupting our potential argument before walking into the alley.

I looked away from Shin and decided that it had been best to follow the man. I mean I had no choice but to anyway.

The two of us followed behind the man. "Are you pregnant?" I glared at the strawberry colored haired man.

"No, and if you think that is why we are getting married you are wrong."

"It's not that, I have never heard of you or seen you around here before. Usually, nee-san would have shown some type of sign that he was getting engaged or interested in someone."

"I am not from around here which is why you have never seen me. As to him not showing any signs I can't answer for that"

"Oh," The man stopped before opening a portal. He went through and brought me with him, along with Shin before it closed. I looked around and noticed that we had been in a long, dark, hallway, that had red curtains on each window.

Shin walked in the opposite direction. The man who I was soon to call my husband had looked at me with a blush.

"Sir" He blinked twice before he looked away from me.

"What?"

"Can I at least know your name?"

"Tsukinami Carla" He started to walk away. I stood there confused about what to do cause him to stop. "Come," He said before he walked down three rooms and entered one. I followed him into a room with a dark tint to its walls. Along with green curtains at the window. A silver table with black-grey chairs, and what I believed had been a king-sized with blankets and pillows that matched the walls.

 A silver table with black-grey chairs, and what I believed had been a king-sized with blankets and pillows that matched the walls

"Sir- Tsukinami-sama why did you call me here?" I felt myself being grabbed and in an instant slammed against the wall. My arms had been pinned on both sides of me. I looked in front of me to see the devil himself.